24th August 2013, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

How should I prepare for IAS entrance exam? I am an engineering ECE student in kalasalingam University

I am doing my engineering in ece in kalasalingam university (3rd year) .I want to prepare for IAS examination in between of my college days itself.what all are the procedure to study?which subject?and what to study in detail?

7th May 2014, 11:37 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How should I prepare for IAS entrance exam? I am an engineering ECE student in kalasalingam University

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am doing my engineering in ece in kalasalingam university (3rd year) .I want to prepare for IAS examination in between of my college days itself.what all are the procedure to study?which subject?and what to study in detail?

Yes you can prepare for IAS during your college days, there is no issue with that. But, Please take this IAS preparation will not affect your studies. There is no specific subject to study for IAS examination. You can buy the Civil Service book from the reputed store and prepare it. Below, I will given some tips on how to prepare for IAS exam. Hope it will helps you to crack the exam.

IAS stands for (Indian Administration Service) and this Entrance Examination conducted by Union Public Service Commission for every year. For Appearing this Entrance Examination, then your required to satisfy the educational qualifications as well, Required educational qualification for IAS Entrance Examination is that, the candidate should be hold bachelor degree course in any discipline from recognized university. Final year candidate may also eligible to apply for this Entrance Examination.

Required age limit to appear for IAS Entrance Examination is reached 21 years and Should reach 30 years for General category candidates and upper age relaxation will be applicable for sc/st candidates and obc candidates.

-3 years relaxation will be given for OBC category candidates .
-5years relaxation will be given for SC/ST category candidates,

The IAS Entrance Examination is divided into Preliminary Examination,Main Examination and Personal Interview. The candidate who are qualified in Preliminary Examination are eligible to attend Main Examination .

How to prepare:-

You should prepare for Civil Service Aptitude Test and Main Examination. The Question type of Civil Service Aptitude Test is based on Indian Polity, Indian Constitution, Quantitative Aptitude and Indian/World Geography and the Main Examination is based on optional subject. You can select any subject as you wish. To crack the Examination with good marks then I suggest you to reference various Books and previous year questions papers
14th May 2014, 02:16 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How should I prepare for IAS entrance exam? I am an engineering ECE student in kalasalingam University

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes you can prepare for IAS during your college days, there is no issue with that. But, Please take this IAS preparation will not affect your studies. There is no specific subject to study for IAS examination. You can buy the Civil Service book from the reputed store and prepare it. Below, I will given some tips on how to prepare for IAS exam. Hope it will helps you to crack the exam.

IAS stands for (Indian Administration Service) and this Entrance Examination conducted by Union Public Service Commission for every year. For Appearing this Entrance Examination, then your required to satisfy the educational qualifications as well, Required educational qualification for IAS Entrance Examination is that, the candidate should be hold bachelor degree course in any discipline from recognized university. Final year candidate may also eligible to apply for this Entrance Examination.

Required age limit to appear for IAS Entrance Examination is reached 21 years and Should reach 30 years for General category candidates and upper age relaxation will be applicable for sc/st candidates and obc candidates.

-3 years relaxation will be given for OBC category candidates .
-5years relaxation will be given for SC/ST category candidates,

The IAS Entrance Examination is divided into Preliminary Examination,Main Examination and Personal Interview. The candidate who are qualified in Preliminary Examination are eligible to attend Main Examination .

How to prepare:-

You should prepare for Civil Service Aptitude Test and Main Examination. The Question type of Civil Service Aptitude Test is based on Indian Polity, Indian Constitution, Quantitative Aptitude and Indian/World Geography and the Main Examination is based on optional subject. You can select any subject as you wish. To crack the Examination with good marks then I suggest you to reference various Books and previous year questions papers
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?