31st May 2018, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

How can I get a Student Loan to study BTech being an ST student?

Hi everyone, I would like to know that how can I get Student Loan if I am from SC category candidate and living with my Aunt? I want to study BTech program with the help of Student Loan. Kindly tell me as I am worried to study BTech but without Student Loan it is impossible for me.

1st June 2018, 10:02 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get a Student Loan to study BTech being an ST student?

Education loan application procedure is same for everyone and your category doesn't matter while applying for it. All you need is documents related to your admission and other personal documents.

You can avail subsidy, if you belong to a poor family, after your education loan in sanctioned. Just make sure you have got admission at a recognized college.
2nd June 2018, 11:03 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get a Student Loan to study BTech being an ST student?

To get an education loan for pursuing B.Tech course being an ST candidate, you should have secured admission in higher education course in a recognised college/ university. You can apply for education loan through online at the respective bank official website or directly by visiting the respective bank branch. You have to submit the documents like Admission Letter, Identity Proof, Income Proof, Address Proof, etc., to bank for processing your education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?