29th March 2015, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

Can I study genetic engineering without completing 10th or 12th examination

can l study genetic engineering without completing 10th or 12th examination?

Related Questions:
  1. How to study genetic engineering after completing 10th?
  2. How to study genetic engineering after passing 10th? What subjects are required for genetic engineering
  3. Am i eligible to study genetic engineering after getting 79% in 10th?
  4. What is the qualification for genetic engineering after passing 12th exam? What are the colleges offeirng genetic engineering?
  5. What should we study after +2 to study genetic engineering in future ?
  6. Subjects which I should opt in 11th and 12th to take up Genetic Engineering? Which entrance exams to give?
  7. How to join genetic engineering after completing 12th?
  8. Genetic Engineering: Percentage required in 12th and which subjects to choose to study genetic engineering later?
  9. Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to do genetic engineering after completing BSc(Botany)?
  11. Best colleges of genetic engineering in India after 12th?
  12. How to do genetic engineering after doing 12th with PCM?
  13. How to join genetic engineering after studying 12th in science
  14. Which is a better university for studying Aeronautical Engineering? Marks needed in 10th and 12th to study this course? Fee structure and is there any placement assurance?
  15. Which is a better university to study Aeronautical Engineering? Marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  16. What are the courses eligible for genetic engineering students?
  17. What is the percentage required in 12th to do Genetic Engieering abroad?
  18. Is it possible to study genetic engineering with PCB combination in 12th?
25th April 2015, 05:09 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study genetic engineering without completing 10th or 12th examination

No dear actually it is not possible to study Genetic Engineering without 10th and 12th. Since for this you would have given any entrance examination after your 12th. So it is not possible to complete genetic Engineering.

In fact in graduation (B.E/B.Tech ) you will study the topics of 10th and 12th concepts. So taken this into consideration still you are not possible to apply for Genetic Engineering.

But yes some unknown colleges give the admissions to students without any entrance examination.But there is No use of that type of degree.

Here we are providing you the list of entrance examinations which are helpful to you to get a top most colleges in India.

List of Entrance exams for Genetic Engineering :

1.SRM University Genetic Engineering Entrance Exam

2.All India Engineering Entrance Exams (AIEEE)

3.JNU EEE

4.All India Common Entrance Test

5.IIT -Joint Entrance Exam.
26th April 2015, 12:38 PM
abhi1999
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I study genetic engineering without completing 10th or 12th examination

No,It is not possible that study genetic engineering without completing 12th.

Candidate must have a graduation degree from a recognized board or university.Candidate must be pass his/her clas 12th wit PCB.

Some Fields in Genetic Engineering--
  1. Clinical Genetic
  2. Classical Engineering
  3. Genomics
  4. Molecular Genetics

Best University for Genetic Engineering are---
  1. IIT Kanpur
  2. IIT Bombay
  3. IIT Madras
  4. IIT Delhi
  5. IIT kharagpur
26th April 2015, 01:08 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

To study engineering ,it is compulsory for students to complete 10+2 in PCM(Physics,Chemistry,Mathematics) from any recognized board.

So, you have to complete 10th and 12th in PCM without that you are never going to get admission in any engineering course in any college.

The best colleges/University for studying genetic engineering are
-IISc ,Bangalore
-VELS University, Chennai
-UPES, Dehradun
-Aryabhatt Knowledge University,Patna
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?