29th May 2011, 02:03 PM
rineshrinu

Can I study in Germany after having 6 arrears in B.E final year?

hello,
now iam moving to final year in BE but i have 6 arrears.
can i learn in germany.
i know german language.

can i get job there and can i make my studies in part time.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I study MS in Germany with scholarship? Percentage required to study with scholarship?
  2. Should I have to appear in GRE for study MS in Germany? Percentage required in B.Tech(CSE)?
  3. Is it necessary to appear in GRE to pursue Master degree in Germany? Percentage required in B.Tech to study Master degree in Germany?
  4. M.S in Mechanical Engineering in Germany? Is knowing German necessary? Exams required for the same?
  5. Whether GRE is mandatory to study MS in Germany or German Language Test is sufficient? Percentage required in B.Tech to pursue MS in Germany?
  6. If I have 61% with four standing arrears, can I still get a job at MNCs?
  7. Is it necessary to appear in GRE to study MS in Germany?
  8. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course? What are the entrancing tests be conducted in Germany for the same? List of the top universities in Germany for the same? What are the scopes available in Germany after doing MS in machine design?
  9. How can i do MBBS degree from Germany in lowest package?
  10. Whether Wipro gives chance to a candidate who has arrears in BCA final semester?
  11. List of entrance exams except GRE to study MS in USA and Germany?
  12. Detailed information about B.E. programme in Germany for 22 years old Advanced Level Electrical Technician?
  13. Can I study B.L. after U.G (B.Sc computer science)? What are the qualifications? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to study masters education in germany?
  15. What can I do to pursue MS in Germany after B.E ECE?
  16. Procedure and requirements to study B.Tech in Germany for Mechanical Engineering Diploma final year student?
  17. Is it possible for me to get the job in core companies after completing the course with 20 arrears?
  18. Can I do MS from Germany if scored 60% marks in Mechanical Engineering? List of colleges/universities offering MS in Germany? -- [New]
30th October 2011, 02:30 AM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study in Germany after having 6 arrears in B.E final year?

It is good to know that you know german language & want to learn it a as professional study so that you will make your career & get a good job in germany.Though your decision is good but it is not a wise one.As You are a student of B.E final year ,so its better to make your career in that particular field in which you are existing now.Having 6 arrears is no doubt makes your moral down but still you are the person who can make them clear all one by one & get a B.E degree in your hand.But to leave it in between & opt your studies as a part time one will not give you a fruitful result.

So always remember that career & passion goes side by side for the one who is daring In HIS life span.So Accept your B.E degree as a challenge & your German language as a passion one.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?