19th September 2013, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

Can I study M.Com and MBA at the same time?

Can i study m.com and mba at the same time ,in different universities . Like calicut universitie's m.com and madras universitie's mba

1st May 2015, 03:21 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study M.Com and MBA at the same time?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can i study m.com and mba at the same time ,in different universities . Like calicut universitie's m.com and madras universitie's mba
Yes, you can study M. Com and MBA at the same time, but there is limitation to do that. You cannot undergo both the courses through regular education mode. Both the courses are post-graduate courses and are about 2 years. You will have to apply any one of the two courses as a correspondence course/ distance course.

Other than this it is not easy to pursue both the courses at a same time. You will find difficulty in managing the course. So, I would better suggest you to choose either course between the two. M. Com stands for Master of Commerce, which is simpler post-graduation degree while MBA, Master of Business Administration is a professional degree course which will increase your career scope in various fields of private as well as of government segment.

It will be equivalent to the M. Com degree with much more skill knowledge. Now I hope that this information may help you to pursue your post-graduation more efficiently.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?