8th December 2016, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

Which colleges in India offer PhD after completing PGDM? What is the fee structure of the same?

Respected Sir, I have completed my PGDM 4 years ago and now I am interested in doing PhD. I want to know which colleges in India offers PhD after completing PGDM? What is the fee structure of the same? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Which is better to study among MBA and PGDM? List of colleges with Fee expenses which offer MBA and PGDM course in India?
  2. List of colleges which offer PGDM course for B.Com student in India? Entrance exam to get admission?
  3. Can I apply to study PhD after completing PGDM course?
  4. Eligibility criteria, list of colleges with fee structure and procedure to get admission in Ph.D(Ayurveda) after completing B.A.M.S?
  5. List of Open Universities which offer PhD in English Literature in India? Detailed information, course duration and fee structure?
  6. PhD in Management after PGDM in Finance through distance education? Eligibility and other details about colleges?
  7. Colleges for Ph.D in Marketing management along with job? Fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can PGDM IT pass apply for PhD Computer Science?
  9. Am I eligible for PhD after PGDM? Colleges offering PhD in Management?
  10. Best colleges for PhD in Biochemistry? Duration, fee structure and entrance test for the same?
  11. After PGDM will I be applicable for PhD?
  12. After PGDM can I do PhD?
  13. Can we do PhD after PGDM?
  14. List of universities with fee structure which offer PhD course in Delhi? Procedure to get admission?
  15. Process and fee structure of PGDM?
  16. List of colleges which offer Part Time PhD in English course in Bangalore? Admission procedure and fee expenses?
  17. Can I pursue PhD in Dentistry after completing BDS from India? Which Universities in India offer this course? -- [New]
  18. Am I eligible to study Ph.D in Management if completed PGDM course? List of colleges in India?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?