28th July 2015, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

Can I study Psychology after choosing commerce group?

I have chosen commerce group can i study phsycology

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study Counselling Psychology after completing 12th Commerce?
  2. What is the possibility to study Maths alone simultaneously in addition to regular commerce group?
  3. How to study psychology in 12th standard? I am in 11th commerce of CBSE board
  4. Can we take Psychology with commerce?
  5. Is B.A Psychology a better course for commerce student?
  6. Will I be able to do Psychology if I do Commerce with Maths?
  7. What should I do to take Science stream in 11th if my Maths is weak?
  8. List of colleges for graduation or post graduation course from psychology in Delhi regions?
  9. Can a commerce graduate do correspondence degree in Psychology? University offering 1 year degree in Psychology?
  10. M.Sc in Psychology is possible after B.A. in Psychology?
  11. What are the different things one can do with Arts stream? Is it possible to do Psychology with Arts or Commerce Stream? Scope of Psychology in todays world?
  12. Can we become a Psychology by taking commerce group
  13. How can I study Human Psychology in Abroad being a M.Sc(Psychology) postgraduate?
  14. Which subjects should I opt for to do Child Psychology being a candidate in Marketing Profession from 10 years? Do good courses available in Mumbai and Pune? Can I do these courses in Distance Learning?
  15. Which are the best M.Com colleges in Bangalore? What is the fee structure?
  16. When will be the Entrance Exam to join M.Phil in Clinical Psychology after completion of MA in Psychology?
  17. What is the eligibility to pursue MSc in Clinical Psychology? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Which group should I take to study Psychology? How much marks should I secure to get merit seat?
30th July 2015, 02:55 PM
maybach

Default Re: Can I study Psychology after choosing commerce group?

Yes definitely, you can do psychology even after you have completed your intermediate with the commerce branch.
For that you can pursue BA in Psychology. Let me tell you the basic eligibity criteria for this course.

1) Pass intermediate from any recognised university of India.
2) Minimum 50% in your intermediate.

Regarding admission in the different universities, the cut off will decide that whether you will be able to get admission or not.
Like for Delhi University, the minimum percentage required would be around 80% for South campus college and minimum 91% for North campus colleges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?