5th January 2012, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

Can I submit the application form for IIT JEE in the mid of January?

can i submit my application form of IIT JEE in mid of january?

6th January 2012, 04:49 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I submit the application form for IIT JEE in the mid of January?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
IIT ( Indian Institutes of Technology) Conducts the JEE (Joint Entrance Examination) Every Year and for this Year examination Notification was already Published in Previous year and the Last date of Fill Online and Offline Application form Process was already over.

The last date of Fill Online IIT JEE Application form : 10/Dec/2011.

And The Last date of receipt completed IIT-JEE 2012 Application Form : 15/Dec/2011.

So, You cant apply for IIT JEE Examination because the Last date of apply for this examination was already over.

The examination will be held on April 8, 2012.

So, If you have missed the chance in this year, then please apply for this examination next year because the Online and Offline application form Registrations was already over, So You cant apply for this examination now and if you need more information then please check official website :

http://www.jee.iitb.ac.in
6th January 2012, 05:29 PM
SURAJ 1311

Unhappy Re: Can I submit the application form for IIT JEE in the mid of January?

last date of online registration was 31.12.2011
and last date of submission was 5.1.2012

so you cannot apply now.
6th January 2012, 05:52 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I submit the application form for IIT JEE in the mid of January?

Quote:

Sorry to say that it is not possible you can send the form as soon as possible if they are grant you.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA IIT-JEE :-

1.The candidate must have passed their 10+2 examinations from a recognized board with physics ,chem and math.

2. You must score 60% above in 12 th.

If you fulfill the above criteria then you are eligible for IIT JEE.

AGE CRITERIA:-

Your age should be in between 17 to 25 years.

IIT JEE EXAM SCHEDULE:-

COST OF IIT JEE FORM-

Fore more details you can visit to http://www.iitg.ac.in/jee/
6th January 2012, 05:58 PM
saurabh.dhyani

sorry dear the last date of filling online application was 10-Dec-2011 and the last date of receipt was of 15-Dec-2011 for the session 2012.
thus, you can't submit your application form in mid of January as the last date of applying has already been over.
so dear, don't loose hope and be prepare for the next time.
My best wishes are with you.
6th January 2012, 07:16 PM
kartik41
Senior Member+++

IIT ( Indian Institutes of Technology) Conducts the JEE (Joint Entrance Examination) Every Year and for this Year examination Notification was already Published in Previous year and the Last date of Fill Online and Offline Application form Process was already over.The last date of Fill Online IIT JEE Application form : 10/Dec/2011.
And The Last date of receipt completed IIT-JEE 2012 Application Form : 15/Dec/2011.

So, You cant apply for IIT JEE Examination because the Last date of apply for this examination was already over.The examination will be held on April 8, 2012.

So, If you have missed the chance in this year, then please apply for this examination next year because the Online and Offline application form Registrations was already over, So You cant apply for this examination now and if you need more information then please check official website :

http://www.jee.iitb.ac.in
6th January 2012, 08:19 PM
roknits
Senior Member+

Quote:
IIT-JEE conducts its entrance exam every year.to get admission in 16 reputed engineering institutes.
LAST DATE OF ONLINE APPLICATION
  • the last date of online registration was 10 december,2012.
  • the last date of receipt of applcation form 15 december,2012.
DATE OF EXAM
the date of examination is on 8 april,2012
since the date is already over its better to do your preparation for the next year.donot loose your hope
best of luck!!!!
roknits
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?