24th February 2011, 10:17 AM
Unregistered

Procedure for giving IC CSE exam? Date of the exam and how will I get the form? How to prepare for it?

Please tell me the procedure of giving IC CSE exam ,its exam date,how will i get the form of it,and how to prepare for the exam.
I will be very grateful to you.
thank you
looking forward to hearing from you.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the date of JTO exam? Procedure to give the exam? I have completed diploma in ENTC
  2. Exam pattern of IAS exam? Procedure to get the application form? Eligibility Criteria of IAS exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. When and how can I get the forms for GPSC? What is the date of submission? Is there any common form?
  4. Last date of B.Ed CET exam form? Where to get the application form? Procedure to fill the form?
  5. Date of start of registration process for AIIMS PG entrance exam? Procedure to fill the form? Date of the exam?
  6. What kind of services are available in HPPSC for CSE student? Subjects to opt for appearing in HPPSC exam? Tips for preparation? -- [New]
  7. What is the procedure followed for giving B.Ed improvement exam?
  8. Date of PGCET entrance exam? Date of sale of form? Procedure to apply for it?
  9. Date of IAS exam? Which books to prefer? How to prepare for the exam and the interview? Date of announcement of advertisement in the paper?
  10. How to prepare for the Ph.D entrance exam?
  11. Procedure for off campus placements? How can I prepare for it?
  12. Information about the Food Inspector exam? What is the date of it? Pattern of the exam?
  13. Procedure to apply for ISI entrance exam? Date of the exam? When will the form come out?
  14. Procedure to apply for PWD Exam? When to get forms for this Exam? Date of this Exam?
  15. What is the last date to get the Ph.D entrance exam form?
  16. Date of sale of CPT exam form? Procedure to fill the online form?
  17. What is the eligibility criteria asked for giving IPS exam? How to prepare for the IPS exam?
  18. Procedure to appear for IPS exam? From where to get the form to apply for this exam?
30th August 2011, 10:28 PM
BEST CAREER
Member+

Default Re: Procedure for giving IC CSE exam? Date of the exam and how will I get the form? How to prepare for it?

IC CSE stands for (Indian customs & Central excise Department)

Important Dates ::

Date of notification (Prelims) :4/2/2012
Date of Exam(prelims) :: 20/5/2012
Date of Exam :: 5/10/2012

You can download the form from ::
www.upsconline.nic.in

Prelims exam will have two papers ::
Paper i
Paper ii
Both are of 200 marks and 2 hrs duration
6th January 2012, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure for giving IC CSE exam? Date of the exam and how will I get the form? How to prepare for it?

sir i am appearing for the 8th semester of B.E.(computer science) so would i be able to apear for the upcoming exams of CSE??
And what scope will be there after clearing this??
I want to know what i can do after this??
Please guide me....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?