28th June 2013, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

Which country is better to do MS in Civil Engineering?

which country is better for doing Ms in civil engg. ?..please tell me

Related Questions:
  1. What is the future scope in Civil Engineering? Best universities providing masters degree in civil engineering
  2. Are there any civil engineering jobs in foreign country? -- [New]
  3. Civil Services Examination Civil Engineering (Paper I) - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. How to study abroad after doing B.Tech degree in civil engineering?
  5. Which country is better to do MS in Civil Engineering?
  6. List of various sectors in Civil Engineering? What are the training fields available in MP in Civil? Which are the Civil Engineering construction companies in MP?
  7. IGNOU Diploma in Civil Engineering-Theory of Structures - II Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. How is Architecture course as a career option? Job opportunities after 5 years of B.Arch?
  9. Civil Services Examination Civil Engineering (Paper II) - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. Which country has better scope in masters in Civil Engineering, USA or Canada?
  11. IFS Civil Engineering (Paper I) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. IGNOU Diploma in Civil Engineering-Soil, Roads And Airfields Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. Study material for preparation for GATE exam? Any free online test series?
  14. Which MBA stream to choose after Civil Engineering? Is there anything called MBA in Civil? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Which types of books should be referred for Maths in IAS exam?
  16. What is the scope of civil engineering?
  17. What is the scope of civil engineering in government sector?
  18. Which is the best country to join Masters in Automobile Engineering?
14th June 2015, 08:29 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which country is better to do MS in Civil Engineering?

You can pursue MS course in any country depending upon you interest. The selection of country depends upon College fee, Living expenses, etc. So, I suggest you to find the country which is suitable for you and also check whether you can bear financial expenses. It is best to pursue MS in Civil Engineering course in countries like US, UK, Sweden, Germany, etc. because, these Abroad universities offers high quality of education when compared to other universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?