5th December 2009, 10:46 AM
Sohini Samanta

Can I take admission in the intermediate course of Company secretaryship? I am BCom pass

I had passed B.Com in 2009..... Can I take admission in the intermediate course
of Company secretaryship?????Please give me an immediate reply

15th December 2009, 08:15 PM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I take admission in the intermediate course of Company secretaryship? I am BCom pass

yes you are eligible for it.
16th December 2009, 07:17 PM
vishalkrsinha

Lightbulb Re: Can I take admission in the intermediate course of Company secretaryship? I am BCom pass

Hi Sohini,

Yes you are eligible for taking admission in CS intermediate course.
Please visit the official website for detailed information...
http://www.icsi.edu/
21st December 2009, 08:17 PM
amarjit
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I take admission in the intermediate course of Company secretaryship? I am BCom pass

you are now graduate and you can apply for the course.....you can get all the information about the course and eligibility.....at.....http://www.icsi.edu/

best of luck
22nd December 2009, 12:18 AM
anuja
Senior Member+

yes off course you are eligible for the course
visit this site for details....
22nd December 2009, 11:29 AM
Esha Sharma
Senior Member+

hello sohini
i am an academically qualified cs
yes you are absolutely eligible to take part in cs intermediate exam
all the very best
Let me know how can i help you further
11th February 2010, 09:39 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

ya sure you are eligible for it and you can apply also. please apply for this exam.
5th March 2010, 09:57 AM
Mintoo
Senior Member++

Hiii...
Yes friend you can take admission in the Intermediate course of CS.
6th March 2010, 02:37 AM
asish
Senior Member+

dear friend
you are definately eligible for it.you just have to crack the entrance examination
for further details visit www.icsi.edu
good luck
20th April 2010, 02:56 PM
KKR

Can I take admission in the intermediate course of Company secretaryship? I am not complite B. Sc. (Chem.)
22nd April 2010, 04:52 PM
Riha agarwal

i have heard rules are changed so please confirm it and let me know 2 whether its possible or not to give direct cs inter exam
11th May 2010, 12:57 PM
subhasish
Senior Member++

dear friend
yes you can take admission in the intermediate course of Company secretaryship.
all the best.
29th August 2010, 02:03 AM
Unregistered

can i take direct admission in the intermediate course of cs after passed cpt and i completed 2yrs articleship?
22nd September 2010, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

Hello..i am in the final yr of BBA and i am gng to register after i am a gradute so plssssss tell me whether i can directly appear for intermediate exam once i am a BBA graduate?????? n in which month should i register??????
3rd October 2010, 11:19 AM
Unregistered

hi i m a b com graduate and persuing ca course i hv passed cpt exam and now preparing for pcc exmas . i need to know whether i can get direct admission to cs inter or i have to pass the foundation level first. kindly reply me soon and oblige

akshay
18th January 2011, 01:06 AM
anncie10

Hi there,

If in you have passed B.Com then you can of course take direct admission into the executive course. All you have to do is to complete a postal coaching of foundation and get a pass in that.Then you are allowed to appear for executive level.
22nd January 2011, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii ,now i am a countineuing b.com student and my degree ends on yr 2012. can i apply for cs intermediate exam on month dec ??
24th January 2011, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

what is the last date of admission in EXECUTIVE COURSE. Iam B.com pass in 2010 .what is the process sir .
27th January 2011, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

Dear all,

i have 46% in my B.COM exam. Am I eligible for C.S ?
5th February 2011, 10:19 AM
Unregistered

Can I take admission in the intermediare course of campany secretaryship? I am LLB pass
5th February 2011, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

I'm a B.Com-ca graduate.. now pursuing CA intermediate level. i wish to write exam for CS intermediate level. which is the last date for register CS? when ill this exam?
6th February 2011, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

I have passed ca-cpt.In this may i will give exam of da-ipcc.Can I give exam of cs-intermediate?
28th February 2011, 09:06 PM
foreturner
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have passed ca-cpt.In this may i will give exam of da-ipcc.Can I give exam of cs-intermediate?
yes since you have done B.com you can get in intermediate level course directly.
you do not need to do foundation course.
Eligibility for CS says
degree /masters in any stream other than fine arts are exempt from doing
foundation course.
www.icsi.edu
28th February 2011, 09:28 PM
foreturner
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
If you have degree/masters degree from a recognized institutes

(except for fine arts) you can get into the CS -Intermediate

course directly but no need to go for foundation programme.

if you dont have then you will have to register for Foundation level only.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf CS COURSE---NEWSYLLABUS--.pdf(199.0 KB, 408 views)
1st March 2011, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

i m commerce graduate and cwa final student can i take admission in cs inter ? if yes can i take admission in march, 2011 to sit for at least on group in dec. 2011 exam
16th March 2011, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

hi m swathi
iv cmpltd my bcom(copm) in 2008-09 with 81%
now m thinking to go 4 cs.. bt m confused wil i be able to do it after 2years of gap? wil i be able to do it?
m really v.confused:(
28th March 2011, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

i m doin b com final year..can i fill C S with apperearing in b.com???reply sson
29th March 2011, 01:12 AM
amlendu
Senior Member++

Hi,
yes since you have done B.com you can get in intermediate level course directly.
you do not need to do foundation course.
Eligibility for CS says
degree /masters in any stream other than fine arts are exempt from doing
foundation course.
www.icsi.edu
Thank
5th April 2011, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

i had completed graduation with b.com, so can i apply directly for cs executive dec attempt
6th April 2011, 11:59 AM
Ashutosh15187
Banned

Hi Sohini,

Yes you are eligible for taking admission in CS intermediate course.
Please visit the official website for detailed information...
http://www.icsi.edu/

18th August 2011, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

hey i am done with my icwa inter group- 1. am i eligilbe to take direct admission in CS executive?
18th August 2011, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

Heyy!! I am done with my ICWA Inter Group - 1, i just need to know can i take direct admission in CS Executive??
10th September 2011, 08:33 AM

Default Re: Can I take admission in the intermediate course of Company secretaryship?

I perusing B.Com ..... Can I take admission in the intermediate course
of Company secretaryship?????Please give me an immediate reply . n also tell me the syllabus of cs
31st October 2011, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

Minimum percentage reqired in b.com for c.s
29th November 2011, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

Hello am B.com graduate.I am going to enroll CS in december.If i enroll in december can i Take exam in june?
23rd February 2012, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

my self, kiran sawant
i had completed my b.com and nw i want to join for (cs) the intermediate course of Company secretaryship?when i should apply for the addmision, ple reply
25th February 2012, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

i have completed ca-ipcc and icwa-inter.can i eligible for cs inter?
2nd September 2012, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

i had complete my b.com with 40% marks can i take the admission in intermediate course of campany secretaryship??????
25th November 2013, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

I m in b.com 2nd year .can I take admmission for c.s ececutivee???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?