5th November 2011, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

What should I do after completion of Graduation from Eillam University?

I complete my graduation by eillam university so what should i do now pls suggested me

5th November 2011, 05:30 PM
VEERU_VIRENDR
Senior Member+

Default Re: What should I do after completion of Graduation from Eillam University?

Hello,
I will help you with a broad aspect, if you had told from which stream you have completed your Graduation.
Moreover here are some suggested solutions-(Traditional Courses)
*If you have completed bachelor as B.E.-you may opt for M.E. or M.Tech for higher studies.
*If you have completed Graduation as B.Sc.-you many complete you master degree as M.Sc.,moreover you can apply for a job but without work experience you may not be paid much higher by the companies.
*If you have done B.A.-may join politics or complete your Master degree as M.A.
(Non Traditional)-
*If B.Sc. with Biotech-Master as M.Sc. biotech or M.Tech Biotechnology.
*If BBA then you may opt for MBA, the most demandable degree from corporate sector.
*if BCA them MCA will be best option for you.
For immediate job you can persue IT(Information Technology),which is the appealing carrier scope.
Ok, Best of luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?