19th June 2013, 04:05 PM
ishika agarwal

Difference between B.Com private and correspondence?

i want to know if there is any difference between b.com private and correspondence? which course has more value? and also what is the difference between b.com and b.com hons. which one is better?

3rd September 2013, 07:00 PM
nadeem2430

Default Re: Difference between B.Com private and correspondence?

>>>>>>Difference between private and correspondence B.Com

The main difference between regular B.com and Private B.com is that in B.com regular you need to attend the classes on a regular basis and follow the norms of the college you study in and in B.com Private you may take a part time job . Other than that there is no major difference it has the same value as the regular B.com degree.

All The Best
27th July 2015, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

I am doing B Com through distance education at Shivaji University kolhapur.
Am I illigible to take admission for MBA in any university after completing B Co?
Is distance education in BCom considered equal to internal or regular BCom. ?
Please reply
4th March 2017, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

I have studied BA at private college daily attended the class, but when I requested to university verification letter for my certificate they are saying My certificate mode of study is private with regular syllabus . Please help me MY study mode is private or Regular.
15th August 2019, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

M. Com. Private krni chahiye ya correspondence
12th July 2021, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

Which is best for future b.com regular or b.com private?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?