5th March 2018, 09:37 AM
Unregistered

Can I take Computer Science group for B.Tech Agriculture?

I am studying in 11th standard in Computer Science group. So, can I take B.Tech in Agriculture for my graduation after completion of my 12th?

15th March 2018, 08:57 AM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I take Computer Science group for B.Tech Agriculture?

Since, you are interested in pursuing B.Tech ( Bachelor of Technology ) in Agriculture i.e; Agricultural engineering then for the same you are required to have completed your Class 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as main subjects from a recogized board of education.

Now as you have mentioned that you are pursuing your Class 11th with Computer Science group and looking to pursue B.Tech in Agriculture degree then it is possible only if your subjects apart from Computer Science must include Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as mentioned above.
15th March 2018, 01:37 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

B.Tech stands for Bachelor of Technology. If you are studying Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics in 12th then you can apply for engineering entrance exams to pursue Bachelor of Technology in Agriculture.

You can apply for All India Entrance Examination conducted by Indian Council for Agriculture Research. Computer group candidates with PCM subjects are eligible for this examination.
15th March 2018, 05:29 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility criteria for Bachelor of Science in Agriculture course is:

Candidate should have studied either PCM subject or PCB subject in 12th. Both subject group candidates are eligible for this course.

Entrance exam is All India Entrance exam for Admission conducted by ICAR. Minimum of 50% marks in board exam is required.

Computer science students who have studied either PCM or PCB can apply.
15th March 2018, 06:21 PM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

The minimum education required for pursuing B.Tech in Agriculture i.e; Agricultural Engineering degree course is a higher secondary school degree with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as main subjects from a recognized university.

As far as you are concerned about your eligibility for pursuing B.Tech in Agriculture, being a student of Class 11th in Computer Science group then I would like to let you know that you are eligible only if your academic subject group includes Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as main subjects otherwise not.
15th March 2018, 06:26 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Bachelor of Science in Agriculture is a highly demanded course in present time with so much focus on agriculture and doubling of farmer's income by 2022. Computer science group candidate who has either taken Biology or Mathematics or both can apply for B.Sc in agriculture course.

ICAR conducts AIEEA for admission in this course. You can visit the official website for latest updates on this exam. The application form will be available soon for this year examination.
15th March 2018, 06:37 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility criteria for Bachelor of Technology in Agriculture course:

You should study any of subject combination with computer science but it must include mathematics.

Mathematics is a necessary subjects for Bachelor of Technology in agriculture.

You can apply for entrance exam for admission in B.Tech in agriculture.
15th March 2018, 07:24 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

You can pursue Bachelor of Technology in Agriculture by opting computer science group. In computer science group, you must select Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. You can then apply for Joint Entrance Examination conducted by CBSE.

The academic criteria for B.Tech course is 12th passed or appearing with compulsory PCM subjects. Depending upon your rank in JEE exam, you can take admission in good college.
15th March 2018, 08:04 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

You can take computer science group for Bachelor of Technology in Agriculture.

In computer science group, you must take three subjects to become eligible for Bachelor of Technology in Agriculture.

The important subjects are Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. You can apply for engineering entrance exam called JEE.
15th March 2018, 09:02 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility criteria for Bachelor of Technology in Agriculture course:

1. You should be 12th passed from a recognized board with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.

In computer science group, you need to select all these subjects. You can apply for JEE exam or State Level engineering entrance exam.
15th March 2018, 09:26 PM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

Bachelor of Technology in Agriculture requires following eligibility criteria:

You should have studies PCM subjects in 12th from a recognized board.

It clearly means that you need to have these subjects in 12th to apply for B.Tech in agriculture course.
7th July 2021, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

Computer science group la agriculture's yetukkalamma
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?