14th June 2012, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

What is the use of elementary and intermediate certificate in admission procedure of 11th?

wat is the use of elementary and intermediate certificate in admission procedure of 11th?(science faculty)(i have passed both the exams)

Related Questions:
  1. Importance of elementary and intermediate certificates?
  2. How much percentage is required to get admissin in JJ Arts school after passing elementary and intermediate with A and C grade?
  3. Procedure of admission in class 11th? What is the fee structure for admission in class 11th?
  4. School can be changed after passing class 11?
  5. What is the syllabus for TET exam in West Bengal SSC? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Is it possible to get admission for 12th in another CBSE school?
  7. Is it possible to get admission for 12th in a new school after completion of 11th?
  8. When M.Pharma admission procedure will start in Maharashtra University and gujarat colleges? Any certificate Is required for applying in gujarat quota? What's the procedure for making that certificate?
  9. Can I take commerce after scoring 64% in SSLC?
  10. How may I get admission in medical college in Mumbai? I'm studying in 11th Science
  11. How to take admission in 11th class in Maharashtra state board? What is the admission procedure?
  12. Admission procedure to study MBBS in Abroad for a candidate who has secured above 80% in Intermediate?
  13. What is the eligibility criteria to do B.Com correspondence course iN DU?
  14. Admission procedure for diploma taxation course? Procedure to get my bonafide certificate from Pune University?
  15. Can I change my school after 10th exam while am preparing for IIT?
  16. What are the possibilities of getting employed after 12th without NCC-B certificate? Is NCC-C certificate useful for me?
  17. Can I get admission to study CBSE Higher Secondary after completing 10th NIOS? -- [New]
  18. Am I eligible to write ICET if I dont have intermediate certificate?
15th June 2013, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the use of elementary and intermediate certificate in admission procedure of 11th?

what is the use of elementaty & intermediate certificate for 11th admission?
28th June 2014, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the use of elementary and intermediate certificate in admission procedure of 11th?

i loss my elementary and intermediate drawing certificates how can i get back this certificates..........!
10th October 2017, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

I am running drawing classes. Some people want to give elementary and Intermediate exams through my class. (Age above 30(

What is the procedure?
4th April 2018, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for this exam?and from where?where we get coaching for this exam ?
12th December 2018, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

My elementary grade exam certificate is lost , so how can I get a duplicate of it??
16th July 2019, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

Is there any use of elementary and intermediate drawing exam after 12th
3rd February 2020, 11:30 AM
Unregistered

I have got C grade in intermediate drawing, can I give the exam again....
How much weigtage C grade has in getting admission at J J Art School
7th July 2021, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

Wrong grade typed in intermediate certificate how to correct it
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?