28th June 2017, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get admission for B.Sc Agriculture or B.Tech Agriculture course after completion of 12th with computer science subject?

Am I eligible to get admission for B.Sc Agriculture or B.Tech Agriculture course after completion of 12th with computer science subject? Can you please give me the basic criteria required to apply? What is the procedure followed? Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. Which subjects are required in 12th for BSc Agriculture? Fee structure for admission in BSc Agriculture? What is the admission procedure of various agriculture colleges in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to join Agriculture BSc or Agriculture B.Tech?
  3. How to join Agriculture BSc or Agriculture B.Tech?
  4. Can I opt for Agricultural education after completion of 12th standard with PCM and computer science?
  5. Which course is better to take after completion of B.Sc Agriculture course?
  6. Do I have a chance of getting B.Sc Agriculture seat?
  7. Am I eligible to apply for Agriculture course after completion of B.Sc Botany?
  8. Scope of B.Sc agriculture and salary after completion
  9. Can I get Bank Education Loan to study BSc(Agriculture)?
  10. Am I eligible to get admission to do Agriculture after completion of 12th science with 62 percentage marks?
  11. Cutoff rank required in EAMCET to secure BSc(Agriculture) admission in Agriculture College, Bapatla? -- [New]
  12. Admission in B.Sc Agriculture is possible without ICAR score?
  13. Can I do B.Sc in Agriculture after Diploma in Agriculture?
  14. Am I eligible to study BSc(Agriculture) without Biology being a 12th PCM candidate?
  15. What should I do for taking up architectural engineering after completion of SSC exam with 80%? Diploma course or 11th and 12th?
  16. Which course is best for me between B.Tech Agriculture IT and BSc Agriculture?
  17. Which trade is better between BSCI Agriculture and B.Tech electrical
  18. Can I get BSc(Agriculture) admission in Acharya Nagarjuna University with 24698 rank in AP-EAMCET being a BC-E candidate?
30th June 2017, 09:22 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission for B.Sc Agriculture or B.Tech Agriculture course after completion of 12th with computer science subject?

The eligibility criteria for Bachelor of Science in Agriculture is that candidate must have studied either PCM subjects or PCB subjects. But in case of Bachelor of Technology in Agriculture, only PCM subjects candidates can apply for entrance exam.

Yes, if your one of subject was Computer Science then there is no problem you need to meet above criteria to apply for either of course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?