29th May 2015, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

Are there any new forms for IPCC registration who want to do CA after graduation?

Are there new forms for ipcc registration who want to do CA after graduation? What procedure is there for joining article-ship for those students who want to do CA after graduation? Can someone give me the information on this? What should be done?

29th May 2015, 10:24 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Are there any new forms for IPCC registration who want to do CA after graduation?

Yes, you can join in second level of CA course after completion of your Graduation course without appearing in CPT examination. Candidates who have completed Graduation in Commerce stream with an aggregate of 55% marks or in Non-Commerce stream with an aggregate of 60% marks from a recognised university are exempted from appearing in CPT examination and they can directly join in second level of CA course i.e., IPCC course. So, if you have completed your Graduation course with an aggregate of 55% marks from a recognised university, you can directly join in IPCC course without appearing in CPT examination.
29th May 2015, 11:58 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Are there any new forms for IPCC registration who want to do CA after graduation?

Yes, There is a new scheme introduced by ICAI (Direct Entry) The candidates can enter in to CA course that in IPCC directly, after graduation those who have cleared graduation with 55% in aggregate from commerce stream & 60% from other stream.

The candidates have to enroll them selves in a CA firm as a Article assistant (ARTICLE SHIPS) which is to be done after admission , After completion of 9 months article ship the candidates can appear the exam .

for more details visit website http://www.icai.org
Attached Files
File Type: pdf 19.pdf(292.6 KB, 42 views)
30th May 2015, 06:16 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Are there new forms for ipcc registration who want to do CA after graduation? What procedure is there for joining article-ship for those students who want to do CA after graduation? Can someone give me the information on this? What should be done?
Those candidates who have completed their Bachelor degree with 60% of marks are directly eligible for the IPCC and then start Articleship training, whereas for Students availing the benefit of the direct entry scheme. First, you have to complete at least 9 months of Articleship training before being eligible to appear for Intermediate Level Exams.

In order to join in Article ship Training, firstly you must decide a firm in which you would like to work. Once, you have decided then you can apply for Articleship in that concerned company. You have to fill both Articleship form to join in Article ship Training.

Contact Details:
The Institute Of Cost Accountants Of India
Patrakar Puram Rd,
Vikas Khand 1, Vikas Khand,
Gomti Nagar Extension,
Lucknow,
Uttar Pradesh 226010 ‎
India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?