13th October 2011, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

Can I take Law in Chennai after finishing B.A English Literature with 60%?

i have finished my B.A eng lit in ethiraj with 60% next can i take law in chennai

Related Questions:
  1. Can I take Law in Chennai after finishing B.A English Literature in Ethiraj with 60%?
  2. Complete procedure to apply for LLB after finishing BA in English? Duration of the LLB course?
  3. Minimum marks required in 12th to study B.A.(English Literature) in any Autonomous college of Chennai?
  4. Details to apply for law course after finishing B.A course? What is the eligibility needed for that course?
  5. Books to be referred to prepare for the entrance of masters in Linguistics?
  6. What should I choose after completion of my BA in English literature? I have a good communication skill in English
  7. What is the procedure followed to do masters in English literature in correspondence mode after completion of B.A in English Literature?
  8. Is it possible to MA (English Literature) twice?
  9. What is the qualification required to do M.A English Literature? Is it possible to do M.A English Literature after B.Com
  10. MA in Psychology after B.A in English Literature? MA in English literature along with diploma in Psychology? Duration of diploma course?
  11. How to do M.A English Literature through distance?
  12. In which country I should pursue M.A. and PhD(English Literature) in Abroad?
  13. Am i eligible for IAS exam after finishing B.A English Literature with CA?
  14. Phd in english literature from R.S.S.U university of Raipur (C.G). procedure and papers
  15. Having 44.9% in English Literature can I get admission in 3 years LLB in Trivandrum? -- [New]
  16. Top universities in India to pursue Masters in English Literature?
  17. Qualifications needed to become a lawyer after finishing U.G? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Is it possible to do MA in English Literature twice?
15th March 2016, 10:28 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I take Law in Chennai after finishing B.A English Literature with 60%?

For Bachelor's degree in law, eligibility criteria is:

*Candidate must have done bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university. Those pursuing final year of bachelor's degree can also apply for LLB course.

*LLB admission is done based on percentage of marks. In National Law university, you will have to crack entrance exam.

You can take admission in law with 60% marks in literature.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?