28th February 2015, 12:15 AM
satishkumar bodhankar

Process to get admission in Navodaya Vidyalaya Kolkata in class 8th?

sir my sisters daughter is in 7th class now so can you please tell me that what is the process to get admission in 8th navodaya vidyalaya kolkata?

16th August 2016, 12:07 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Process to get admission in Navodaya Vidyalaya Kolkata in class 8th?

First thing I would like to make you know that admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya is taken in either Class VI or Class IX not in the Class VIII directly.

So as your daughter reads in Class VIIth so in order to take admission in JNV you first let her complete her Class VIII then make her appear in the entrance examination held for admission in Class IX.

Also for appearing in Class IX entrance exam she must possess a Class VIII passed certificate of the current session from a government recognised school. Also her age must lie within 13 years to 17 years by the 30th April of that year in which she will seek admission.

For further details and updates regarding the entrance examination you can log on to the link www.jnv.ac.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?