13th September 2013, 10:03 PM
Ibrahimdxb

Can I take physics and chemistry with BSc maths under calicut university

can I take Physics and chemistry as my subsidiary subject with BSc maths under Calicut University...?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in MSc Physics in any college affiliated to Calicut University after completing BSc Physics with 84.9% in BSc?
  2. Can I get MSc Physics in any college which is affiliated under Calicut University after scoring 84.9% marks in BSc Physics?
  3. How to do MSc chemistry after completing BSc Maths physics and computers
  4. Can I do MSc Physics after completing my BSc? I am a chemistry honors student -- [New]
  5. How can i complete my BSc Physics degree after doing BSc Physics(main) from Calicut University but failing in Physics paper?
  6. Lateral entry scheme in B.Sc Physics?
  7. What to do after BSc(Physics, Chemistry and Maths)? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Which courses I can opt for after completion of 12th class with Maths, Physics and Chemistry?
  9. Am I eligible for B.Ed after doing Bsc with Physics, Chemistry, Maths with 48%
  10. information regarding BSc Honors in Chemistry?
  11. Any colleges offering BSc Genetic Engineering in Calicut? Names of the colleges and their contact details? What is the eligibility criteria for genetic engineering?
  12. Which subject to choose in BSc Final Year? Maths, physics, chemistry? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to pursue MSc Geology after completing BSc(Maths, Physics, Chemistry)
  14. AP Ranga Reddy Court previous model question papers
  15. Can I get MSc Physics in any colleges affiliated to Calicut University after scoring 84.9% in BSc Physics?
  16. What are the different streams in M.Sc and MCA to join after completion of B.Sc in Maths, Physics and Chemistry?
  17. Is there any way to do BSc Agriculture after doing 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Maths
  18. Which university can i join for M.Sc in Maths or Physics after securing 53% in B.Com?
15th June 2016, 11:37 PM
sah.alok932

Default Re: Can I take physics and chemistry with BSc maths under calicut university

Yes you can take physics and chemistry as general subject in addition to B.SC maths honours. Any university will allow you to take the above combination of subjects as this the most common subject combination for those who study honours in either one of subject can have other two as general subject, means if you are planning to study chemistry honours then physics and maths as general options is acceptable, other hand with physics honours chemistry and maths as general subjects is correct option, similarly with maths honours physics and chemistry as general subjects are also correct.
13th January 2021, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I take physics and chemistry with BSc maths under calicut university

Can I take statistics and computer science with bsc maths under Calicut University
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?