10th December 2015, 04:05 AM
Unregistered

Can I take a transfer from Nashik to Pune in the 3rd year of my Mechanical Engineering?

Hi, my name is Yash.

I recently took admission in a college in nashik which is affiliated to pune university but I would like to take a transfer to a college in pune. Is it possible to do this and if it is, what is the procedure and criteria

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get a job in Pune or Nashik? I am BE(Mechanical) graduate. List of jobs(government and private both) for me in Pune or Nashik?
  2. Which college can I get in Pune, Mumbai and Nashik? I have scored 71.34%
  3. List of the colleges in Nashik and Pune? I have scored 63.70% in diploma in mechanical
  4. List of colleges for B.Tech(Mechanical engineering) in Mumbai, Pune, Nashik and Nagpur? What's the fee structure and admission procedure for the same? How may I get details about the Hostel facilities?
  5. Cutoff list for mechanical engineering course?
  6. List of companies offering 1 month Internship for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student in Pune or Mumbai?
  7. What all companies are there in Nashik and Pune providing internship? I am a MCA student
  8. Best college in Nasik or Pune for Aeronautical engineering having 52% in 12th HSc board?
  9. Companies offering free Summer Internship for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student in Pune?
  10. List of engineering colleges in Pune and Nashik? What is the cutoff list?
  11. What is the procedure followed to apply for internship in Mahindra and Mahindra company?
  12. Cutoff list for direct 2nd year engineering of Pune University in Nashik Colleges?
  13. How much percentage is required in diploma Mechanical 3rd year for admission in government engineering college, Pune?
  14. List of courses can be done by a 2nd year B.Tech(Mechanical engineering) candidate in the month of July in Nashik?
  15. Companies in Pune offering training in Mechanical engineering branch?
  16. Date for B.Ed forms availability in 2011 in Pune and Nashik? where to buy?
  17. Two weeks internship at TATA Motors, Pune being a 3rd year of Mechanical engineering student at VIT, Chennai?
  18. Can I get direct 2nd year admission in COEP college, Pune for mechanical after scoring 94% in 3rd diploma Mechanical? -- [Most Discussed]
15th March 2018, 04:09 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I take a transfer from Nashik to Pune in the 3rd year of my Mechanical Engineering?

No, you are not eligible to apply migration during third year of mechanical engineering. Actually, migration scheme permits a candidates to change the institute within same university who have just completed the 1st year of engineering. Candidate must not have any pending backlog to apply migration.
To change a college after completion of 1st year of engineering, you have to download the migration form from the official website of the university and fill it properly. After getting signed by the concerned officers, you have to submit the same in admission cell of your college. Your college must have an understanding with the institute in which you are applying to migrate. After completion of paper formalities, you will get migaration within the same university in different institute.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?