20th January 2011, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

Date for B.Ed forms availability in 2011 in Pune and Nashik? where to buy?

i want to know when will be b.ed admission forms available for the year 2011-2012 at pune and nashik and were it will be available.

27th January 2011, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date for B.Ed forms availability in 2011 in Pune and Nashik? where to buy?

what is the last date of form BEd. and when and where it is avalable
21st February 2011, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date for B.Ed forms availability in 2011 in Pune and Nashik? where to buy?

Sir,
I want the complete information on
1. When and where will we get the entrance examination forms for B.Ed in Nashik?
2. What is the last date of filling the form?
3. When is the commencement of the exam?
Pls. rpl. on my email id. [email protected]
29th March 2011, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i want to do B.Ed 2011-2012 through distance mode or regular
when i will get it form an last date
what will be total fee for B.Ed same session
please inform me as soon as possible on my
email id [email protected] thanks.
31st March 2011, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

pls if any1 knows,wen entrance xam for B.Ed vl held?n wht s last date of app.n forms?
10th April 2011, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to know form available dates and entrance exam dates?
my email address is [email protected]
6th May 2011, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my BA (marathi) & passed first year MA (marathi) & want to go for B Ed course of pune university i want to know about form available date & last submission date , & fee structure as well as the procedure related admission, please do the needfull mail me on ([email protected]).
7th May 2011, 02:16 AM
Unregistered

when cet exam oof pune univercity?&which is the last date for submit the form?
9th May 2011, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

please convey me date of b.ed cet exam
12th May 2011, 09:00 AM
Unregistered

bed forms availability in nasik
25th May 2011, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

when will be relese the form of b.ed 2011-12 for entrance exam
28th May 2011, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

I want infomation about bed form how to open
31st May 2011, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

when is b.ed entrance exam is going to take
22nd August 2011, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

if i am from nasik and i want to take admission in pune college or b.ed can i take admission in pune colleges after clearing b.ed cet from nasik only..please tell me about this as soon as possible......thank you
12th October 2011, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

i am a graduate student know, now i am doing m.com and also i have to do do a B.ed externally in nashik, is it possible to do it externally, and what is the fee structure of it and where is the college of it , what is the process, and is it beneficial to me as same as for the regular based B.ed student, plz email me in my email address - [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?