4th June 2012, 12:58 AM
Ranapriyo

Eligibility of companies in government sector? I have passed 10th with 75.87% marks

Sir, I pass 10 standard with 75.87 % marks, 10(+2) with 49.8 % (Math as Elective), Diploma in ETCE with 78.57 %, have 1 year gap after Diploma. Now doing B. TECH in ECE in NSEC, Kolkata. For which companies in GOVT.-SECTOR I am eligible ?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get a better job with average of 61% in degree?
  2. Is it necessary to have 60% throughout academics to get job in companies? Any companies which dont ask for 10th or 12th marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Is there anyway I can enter government sector with B.Com Accounting and Finance background? -- [New]
  4. How to get a good job after completing B.Tech in computer science and engineering? I have secured 82.6% in engineering
  5. Will I get job in core companies and in Government sector having secured 76% in 10th, 64% in 12th and 62% in B.Tech?
  6. Is it necessary to have 60% marks to sit in companies placement? I've secured 57.16% marks in PU
  7. Does previous academic record matter in MBA placement? I have scored 60% in SSC and 49% in HSc
  8. Can I think of getting a job in MNC's in software sector after passing B.Tech form ECE branch?
  9. Can I get a job after doing engineering in EC branch with 65% aggregate
  10. What should I prefer between private sector and government sector jobs? What are the job opportunities in government sector for BA student?
  11. Can I get admission into B.Ed having completed B.Sc in Biotechnology? Job opportunities after B.Sc. in Biotechnology?
  12. How to pursue M.Sc in Software Engineering being a candidate of EEE?
  13. Job opportunities in IT sector for a candidate who has secured 70% in 10th, 56% in 12th and 65% in B.E.?
  14. gate hall ticket not received yet, I applied online
  15. Career opportunities for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering candidate?
  16. How can I join ICWAI Intermediate?
  17. Basic salary after completing diploma in ECE?
  18. Names of the companies which hire freshers in private sector companies
19th February 2016, 04:37 PM
secret29
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility of companies in government sector? I have passed 10th with 75.87% marks

Your marks in 10th,12th and in Diploma is quit good but jobs in government sector not only depends on the marks secured by candidate in 10th,12th and all. To get a government job you will have to qualify in the entrance exam conducted for various post.

Some of the government job which will be suitable for you after completion of B.Tech in Electronics & communication is :

Army jobs in telecommunication which covers SSC-UES, SSC-GCL,SSC-Security.
Telecommunication jobs in BSNL, AIR, DD Channel.
Engineering jobs in PSU sector like BHEL,GAIL,SAIL,NTPC,BARC,NPCIL,BEL
Engineering Jobs in aviation field In HAL, DRDO
Signal Monitoring Jobs in Aviation field like : AAI, ISRO

Apart from these department you can go into PSU like SSC, Banking Domain, Railway Jobs,LIC department & many more department is there where you will be eligible.

The rest will be your skills and knowledge. As your marks is good so you should prepare for competitive examinations.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?