13th June 2018, 03:37 PM
Piya vats

Can I use my original mark sheet for filling form of compartment exam for Math paper?

Sir, I get passed 12th in 2017 and get compartment in Math then I filled the compartment form for Math and got failed then I dropped that year and again fill the forms in all the 5 subjects as a private candidate but due to some medical problems I got failed again. Can I fill the my same compartment form for Math on my previous mark sheet or what should I do?

15th June 2018, 09:32 PM
stutiswet2

Default Re: Can I use my original mark sheet for filling form of compartment exam for Math paper?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piya vats View Post
Sir, I get passed 12th in 2017 and get compartment in Math then I filled the compartment form for Math and got failed then I dropped that year and again fill the forms in all the 5 subjects as a private candidate but due to some medical problems I got failed again. Can I fill the my same compartment form for Math on my previous mark sheet or what should I do?
No, you cannot fill the Compartment exam form for previous year marksheet. Compartment Exam should be cleared by the student in the same year in which he has got compartment. He cannot apply for Compartment Exam next year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?