10th June 2018, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

Photocopy of 10th mark sheet will be acceptable for MBBS admission or not?

I have lost my class 10th board original mark sheet but I have a photocopy of it. I want to take admission in MBBS. So, if I submit my mark sheet photocopy along with application form will it be accepted?

12th June 2018, 01:46 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Photocopy of 10th mark sheet will be acceptable for MBBS admission or not?

If you have lost your original marksheet then you are eligible to get admission on the basis of photo copy or duplicate marksheet.

But, institute may also ask for the FIR of the lost marksheet. So, kindly visit the institute or contact admission department for detail information.

You are eligible for admission if you have all the required documents for admission.
12th June 2018, 04:34 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Photocopy of 10th mark sheet will be acceptable for MBBS admission or not?

At time of verification, original academic marksheet is necessary. You can apply for new marksheet from your board. At time of admission in MBBS course, college authority may ask for undertaking for original marksheet to be submitted within specified date.

You can get admission with photocopy of marksheet. Board generally takes one month to re issue new academic marksheet for lost ones.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?