29th June 2017, 09:31 PM
samshe

Which marksheet will be valid after clearing 12th exam with compartment exam?

Sir/Mam, I was given class 12th paper and I got compartment. I have cleared my compartment and I want to give improvement paper. So, I want to ask that how many mark sheet will we get after giving improvement exam? Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in any good engineering college after completing 12th CBSE Compartmental exam? Does it create problem at the time of placement? Which is better for me between CBSE Compartmental exam and NIOS exam?
  2. Can I get admission in BA before clearing my compartment exam?
  3. Can I get admission in B.Tech after qualifying 12th Compartmental exam?
  4. Will I get terminated if selected in TCS but completed 12th through Compartmental exam?
  5. Will i get a seperate marksheet or combined marksheet after passing compartment exam of Mathematics?
  6. Is 12th NIOS marksheet valid to appear in UPTU BCA entrance exam?
  7. Admission in IIHM after clearing compartment exam? Do they provide provisional admission?
  8. Can I go for improvement in Maths or any other subjects after clearing the compartment exams?
  9. Is the value of improvement 12th exam marksheet the same as the regular exam marksheet? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Will I get a fresh marksheet after clearing the RBSE Ajmer board improvement exam or old marksheet will be used?
  11. Can I fill up AIIMS and AIPMT forms if reappearing for compartment exams?
  12. Am I eligible to get admission in HM after clearing the compartment exam in Physics?
  13. Is there any lateral entry in UG course in National Law School Bangalore?
  14. Possibility to appear in Physics (12th) compartment exam third time? What should I do for it? Will I have to do practical exam again?
  15. What happens if I fail in my 6th subject in 12th board and pass in rest of the subjects?
  16. How to get my original marksheet for senior secondary 2015 exam from NIOS?
  17. Can I get admission in a good college after having compartment in Maths exam(12th)
  18. Can i repeat my 12th with PSEB after getting compartment in CBSE?
30th June 2017, 09:13 PM
ranu shahi

Default Re: Which marksheet will be valid after clearing 12th exam with compartment exam?

Look, if you want to give improvement exam, then your marksheet which will issued after improvement examination will applicable. But if you will not get better marks in improvement exam than previous exam then your improvement exam result will not be applicable.

So, you have to work hard to get desirable marks in improvement examination.

Best of Luck.
30th June 2017, 09:38 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which marksheet will be valid after clearing 12th exam with compartment exam?

According to my knowledge after clearing compartmental examination marksheet related with that is applicable. But if you will give improvement examination and you will get less marks in comparision to previous examination then improvement examination marksheet will not be valid. Your previous examination marksheet will be valid only.
1st July 2017, 06:00 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

You will be having your regular marksheet after regular exam.

Then, after compartment exam you will get another marksheet for those subjects only.

Now, if you are applying for Improvement Exam, then you will get marksheet of Improvement Exam also.

But note that you will not get Passing Certificate of Improvement Exam.
1st July 2017, 08:59 PM
perthc

Hi,

After clearing 12th exam with compartment exam,you want to give improvement exam.

==>So after giving improvement paper,you will get a mark sheet and this mark sheet will be considered as the current one and valid one.

==>Although you get two mark sheets,the mark sheet that you will get after improvement exam,will be the final one and it will be used in your future.

==>With the new mark sheet you can thereby use it for your future Job or educational purposes.The old mark sheet will be invalid then.
2nd July 2017, 01:28 PM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

** After giving improvement paper a final single mark sheet will be given with revised marks (if any) in improvement exam.
** If you obtain less marks in improvement paper then old marks will be considered final marks and that will be issued to you.

Tips for getting good marks in improvement paper.
>> Study all important concept as teach by teacher in notes .
>> Practice past 5 years papers and study as per the current syllabus.
>> Do not forgot to revise before sitting in exam.
11th July 2017, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

I have done my graduation from kuk university but there comes a re appear in 5 sem in mathematics
And there is only passing marks given in physics
My question is whether I have to fill two forms one is reappear in mathematics and another one is improvement in physics or single I.e.reappear
That means both can be included in single
Because I am not satisfied with the numbers I am having
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?