15th April 2015, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

Procedure and requirements to study T.Y.B.Com in Gujarat University?

Hi
I want to study T.Y.B.Com in Gujarat University.
Kindly tell me the process for admission?
And also all the requirements for joining?
Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the procedures and eligibility criteria to take admission in colleges of Gujarat for BBA course?
  2. When M.Pharma admission procedure will start in Maharashtra University and gujarat colleges? Any certificate Is required for applying in gujarat quota? What's the procedure for making that certificate?
  3. What's the eligibility for taking admission in MCA course in Gujarat? I have done my HSC from Pune and my BCA from North Gujarat University
  4. What is the admission procedure in GUJCET for CBSE students born in Gujarat?
  5. Details about MSc Biotechnology course in South Gujarat University? What are the requirements to get admission in MSc Biotechnology colleges in South Gujarat University?
  6. Procedure to get approved for university in Gujarat?
  7. How may I do Degree(Mechanical engineering) in Gujarat university? What's the procedure for admission in the same? I've passed diploma in Mechanical engineering with 53.9% marks
  8. Procedure to get admission for BE in Automobile Engineering in Gujarat after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication? List of Colleges offering this course in Gujarat?
  9. Procedure to get admission in Rajasthan Technical University to study B.Tech 2nd year for Electrical Engineering Diploma holder of Gujarat Technological University?
  10. What's the admission procedure for Bachelor courses in Gujarat? I've passed 12th std from Science stream(Biology) with 63% marks and interested in science or Medicines
  11. Can I study MBA in USA after B.Com from Gujarat university?
  12. List of collefes along with their admission procedure and fee structure, offering MCA course under north Gujarat university?
  13. Does Germany offers free education? Detailed procedure?
  14. Colleges in India providing M.Phil in Clinical Psychology?
  15. Last 5 years papers of TYBCom University exam with solutions? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to take admission in one of the colleges under Gujarat University after passing 12th commerce from Gujarata? How want to study BCA
  17. Admission in Gujarat for M.Pharm? Information about Gujarat Entrance Exam? Procedure for M.Pharm in Gujarat?
  18. Syllabus for Management course after TYBCOM in 2010-11? When are the exams?
15th April 2015, 08:30 PM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure and requirements to study T.Y.B.Com in Gujarat University?

Procedure and requirements to study T.Y.B.Com in Gujarat University

Those who have passed F.Y.B.Com. (or equivalent) and S.Y.B.Com. (or equivalent) from any recognised University can seek admission to T.Y.B.Com.

You need submit the application form for the course available at the university.

Originals of all the documents must be available for verification at the time of submission of the respective documents.
  • One attested copy of F.Y.B.Com. mark sheet
  • One attested copy of S.Y.B.Com. mark sheet
  • One attested copy of Standard X Leaving Certificate
  • One attested copy of Standard XII mark sheet
  • Original and two attested copies of F.Y.B.Com. (or equivalent) mark sheet
  • Original and two attested copies of S.Y.B.Com. (or equivalent) mark sheet
For more details:www.gujaratuniversity.org.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?