4th February 2016, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

Which books are referred in Ph.D. course in Social Work?

I am planning to study Ph.D. course in the field of Social Work. I want to get information regarding the preferred books for the Ph.D. course study in the field of Social Work. Please reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Books to be referred for NET and SET exam?
  2. Eligibility to study PhD for correspondence Master in Social Work postgraduate?
  3. Can I study PhD in Social Work if completed PGDM(Rural Management) and Distance Maser of Social Work?
  4. Entrance exam to study PhD in Social Work with scholarship in India for 44 years old Bachelor of Social Work candidate?
  5. Detailed information and eligibility to study Ph.D in Social Work for MSW postgraduate?
  6. When the notification of PhD(Social Work) in Osmania University will be released?
  7. Colleges offering PhD in Social Work in India? Entrance exams to get admission?
  8. Detailed information and scope of study PhD in Social Work?
  9. Is NET mandatory for PhD? Which books to refer for NET? Best university for PhD in Commerce?
  10. List of colleges or universities providing PhD in Social Work? Process of applying for PhD in various universities?
  11. List of universities which offer PhD in Social Work in India? Procedure to get admission?
  12. List of universities which offer PhD in Social work to MSW postgraduate in Hyderabad?
  13. Qualification required for BSW?
  14. Books and writers of Social Work and Public Administration for UP PCS exam -- [Most Discussed]
  15. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying PhD in Social Work in Jabalpur University? Course fee of PhD in this university?
  16. Books and study material for social work?
  17. How can I prepare to crack Kurukshetra University PhD in Social Work entrance exam? Study Materials for preparation?
  18. Procedure to study PhD in Social Work course in IISWBM, Kolkata?

18th August 2017, 09:02 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which books are referred in Ph.D. course in Social Work?

Best Books recommended for PhD in Social Work:

>> UGC NET or SET JRF and LS Social Work Paper II and III by Fazle Kibria

>> UGC NET JRF SET Social Work : Paper II and III by Achaldendra Kumar

>> Social Work for UGC NET Paper II by Nitesh Dhawan

>> Trueman's UGC NET Social Work by Yogendra Pal

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?