25th January 2018, 08:22 PM
Sujees13

Can my son get admission in IX standard in Sainik School whose date of birth is 13th May 2006?

The DOB of my son is 13 May 2006. He is studying in standard VI now. Is he eligible to get admission in standard IX in Sainik School? As per Kerala government instructions in year 2010 student should complete 4 years of age while joining in LKG. So he got admitted to LKG in the year 2010 june.

Related Questions:
  1. Possibilities to get admission in 6th standard of Sainik School if born on 21-04-2006?
  2. Best coaching centers in Tamil Nadu for preparation of admission in Military or Sainik school
  3. Is there any coaching centre in Bangalore for Sainik School entrance exam for admission in class 6
  4. What is the admission criteria and procedure followed for Sanik School to join class 8th?
  5. Chances of admission in Sainik School for a candidate whose guardian does not belong to Defence Services?
  6. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in Sainik school for 6th standard?
  7. List of best coaching centre for military school and sainik school admission in Haryana
  8. Regrding Eligibility Criteria for Sainik School Balachadi -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Detailed admission procedure to study in 6th standard of Sainik School for 5th CBSE student?
  10. Is admission test conducted for 11th admission in Sainik School, Punglwa? -- [New]
  11. Procedure to get my son admitted in Sainik School or Rashtriya military school
  12. Documents required for 9th standard admission in Sainik School, Punglwa?
  13. How should I prepare my Son from class 1 so that he can get admission in Sainik School, Satara?
  14. Date of All India Sainik School Entrance exam for admission in 9th standard?
  15. Can I get admission in 9th standard at Sainik School after studying in a CBSE school for half month?
  16. Eligibility and age criteria to appear in 9th standard exam of Sainik School?
  17. How can I prepare for interview conducted for admission in 9th standard of Sainik School?
  18. How can I take admission in Sainik School after completion of 6th standard? What are the opportunities available in future for employment after studying from Sainik School?
31st January 2018, 11:26 AM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can my son get admission in IX standard in Sainik School whose date of birth is 13th May 2006?

No, he is not eligible to get admission in IXth std. The age limit to get admission is that candidate must be between 13-14 years as on 1st July of year of appearing for examination.

For detail information about Sainik School visit at http://www.sainikschoolsociety.org.
31st January 2018, 06:15 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can my son get admission in IX standard in Sainik School whose date of birth is 13th May 2006?

No, you are not eligible to appear in Sainik School entrance examination to get admission in 9th std now or three years later.

The age limit to get admission in 13-14 years as on 1st July of the year of appearing for the examination.

Three years from now, you will be above 14 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?