8th October 2011, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for Anna University admission test for engineering? How can I write the CET test for Karnataka engineering admission?

I am currently studying in tamilnadu. However, i was born in karnataka and would like to continue my engg from there. I have studied in tamilnadu from 1st to 6th std and 11 and 12th.

1. Am i eligible for anna university admission test for engg
2. How i can write cet test for karnataka engg admission

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to write Karnataka CET for MBBS course? I have already got a engineering seat through Karnataka CET
  2. What are the various higher studies we can do after BCA?
  3. Which are the entrance exams held for MBA?
  4. ELigibility criteria for Karnataka CET for a Karnatak resident studying in Kerala?
  5. List of entance exams I am (Non Karnataka) eligible to write, for taking admission in engineering colleges of Karnataka? What's the procedure and last date of form submission of the same?
  6. After diploma which course should I take to achieve my goal of robotics?
  7. Karnataka CET for candidate living in Delhi? How to get the forms?
  8. What are the rules and regulations to seek admission in Mumbai colleges for engineering after MHT CET test
  9. For admission in Karnataka Engineering Colleges, Do I need to give Karnataka CET exam or AIEEE is enough? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to apply for CET test in Karnataka?
  11. What are the courses which can be done after graduation?
  12. Non-Domicile can get admission in governemnt colleges through TNEA 2016? -- [New]
  13. Am I eligible to write the CET of Karnataka after completing 12th in Tamilnadu but residing in Karnataka?
  14. Can a Karnataka student apply in Anna University of Engineering on the basis of board marks? What is the score required in AIEEE to get admission?
  15. Am I eligible to appear in Karnataka-CET being a domicile of Goa?
  16. Can I apply for B.Sc or other graduation course? Is Diploma equal to 12th?
  17. What are the various entrance exams for B.Pharma courses in India?
  18. Date of sale of the forms for MCA?
25th October 2012, 10:04 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for Anna University admission test for engineering? How can I write the CET test for Karnataka engineering admission?

im studing in karnataka how to calculate cut off marks to get admission in tamilnadu?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?