28th July 2012, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

Can MBA degree holders apply for PCS?

Sir i m 19 now n completed me BBA and now i am going to MBA so i want to know that can MBA degree holders can also apply for pcs are they eligible if they have UGC recognized degree in MBA?

5th May 2013, 12:18 AM
Great Alexander of Macedo
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can MBA degree holders apply for PCS?

Dear Friend,
First thing you must note that the Eligibility criteria for PCS (Punjab Civil Services) Exam is that you must have just completed your Graduations course in any of the stream that is your Bachelor Degree from any of the recognised University.

With these he should have at least a minimum 21 Years of age in order to attain the Exam while at last the maximum age is of 28 Years.

But as you have mentioned that you are only 19,So best is that you should complete your MBA Degree as it will help you to get the MBA Degree as well as till then you will reach upto 21 Year.And,Yes they will accept the UGC recognised degree.

You can also visit to the main site of PCS Exams below in order to get all the details and informations:-
www.pcsexam.com
25th May 2015, 04:23 PM
sohangoriya
Senior Member+++++

Yes, MBA degree holders are eligible to apply for PCS exam becouse for apply PCS exam the minimum Education qualification is Graduation degree in any stream from a recognized University.

PCS stand for Provincial Civil Service.

This exam is conducted by State Public Service Commission.

Eligibility critria for apply PCS exam:-

Candidate shall be a Citizen of India.

The minium qualification to apply this exam is Graduation degree from a recognized University.

Age Limit:-

The candidate should have attained the age of 21 years but should not be older than 32 years.

Age relaxation for OBC category candidates 3 years and

5 years age relaxation for SC/ST category candidates.

Selection procedure :-

Preliminary entrance exam

Main entrance exam

Interview
11th August 2022, 11:50 PM
Unregistered

I am 35 year old and general category can I eligible for pcs test
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?