10th January 2013, 08:27 AM
Ashok ds

Am I eligible for bank clerk after scoring 57% in 12th and 65% in graduation?

Sir i hav 12th percentage in 57% nd graduation percentage in 65% then i eligible for bank clerk r not plz tel me sir

Related Questions:
5th February 2013, 01:41 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for bank clerk after scoring 57% in 12th and 65% in graduation?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for the position of clerk. Degree holders in any subject can apply for clerical/ bank P.O position. IBPS often conducts common written exams for such posts on behalf of 19 nationalized banks of the country. SBI consider HSC holders with 60% or above marks for clerical jobs. Private banks also offers clerical/P.O positions to degree holders.
5th February 2013, 05:37 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for bank clerk after scoring 57% in 12th and 65% in graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashok ds View Post
Sir i hav 12th percentage in 57% nd graduation percentage in 65% then i eligible for bank clerk r not plz tel me sir

You are applicable for Bank clerk exam because you have completed graduation degree .So you can apply in SBI and IBPS clerk Exam .

Those candidate have completed 12th standard with above 60% marks OR completed graduation degree , are applicable for SBI Clerk exam.

Your age should be between 18 to 28 years old.Age relaxation is provide for SC/ST/OBC candidate.

If you have completed graduation degree OR if you have completed diploma degree then you are applicable for IBPS CLERK Exam.

Your age should be in between 18 to 28 years old.Age relaxation is provide for reserved category.

Best Books for Bank Clerk Exam:-

State Bank of India and Associate Bank Clerical Cadre
by R. Gupta's
Publisher: Ramesh Publishing House

State Bank Of India Clerical Recruitment
by Sanjay Kumar
Publisher: Unique Publishers

SBI State Bank of India Associate Banks Clerical Cadre Recruitment Exam Study Guide
by GKP
Publisher: G.K. Publications

Bank Clerical Cadre: Common Written Examination
by R. Gupta's

6th February 2013, 08:39 PM
onlyforyou
Senior Member+++

Dear There,

First of all, I would like to say that all banking examinations are conducted by SBI and IBPS.

Yes definitely, you are eligible for SBI and IBPS clerk examination because of your completion of graduation.

The eligibility criteria required for SBI and IBPS Clerk examination are prescribed as below:-

* Completion of 12th with 60% marks for SBI Clerk exam from any recognised board.

* Completion of graduation in any discipline for SBI and IBPS Clerk exam from any recognised college or university.

* Age limit- 18-28 yrs.

* Nationality- Indian.

Hope the above mentioned will help you to get the information you were searching for.
6th February 2013, 10:04 PM
spider man2906
Senior Member+

hello friend

Eligibility for Clerk :
1. Nationality-Indian citizenship
2. Age limit-18-28 years
3. Educational qualification-Candidate must have passed 12th with minimum 60% marks
4. Must secure 50% of marks from graduation.

all the best..........
6th February 2013, 10:43 PM
eduforall
Senior Member+++

Hi,

As per your qualification and percentage , you are definitely eligible for IBPS bank clerk and bank PO written exam.

Though percentage does not matter in IBPS common written exam, it is only graduation degree that they require.

Eligibility criteria for IBPS Bank PO and Bank clerk exam are –

Graduation from a recognized board.

Age should be 18 years - 28 years for Bank Clerk.

Age should be 20 years - 30 years for Bank PO

The exam consists of these papers consisting of objective type questions –

Quantitative Aptitude

Reasoning

General Awareness

Computer knowledge

English

Visit www.ibps.in

7th February 2013, 07:04 AM
end of query
Senior Member+

Hi
Yes dear, you are eligible for giving the clerical examination which is conducted by ibps. The eligibility for giving this exam is that you should either be having 60% in class 10th or 50% aggregate marks in class 12th. Graduation marks are not required for the clerical examination. In case you want to give the PO exam of bank, then also you can apply for it as you're having 65% in your graduation. The age limit for giving the clerical examination is 18-26 years and that of PO exam is 21-28 yEArs. For more details, you can log onto the official website of ibps, www.ibps.in
Gud luck
7th February 2013, 08:40 AM
sanj69
Senior Member+

Yes, you are eligible to apply for bank Clerical Examafter scoring 57% in 12th and pass in Graduation in any stream as conducted by IBPS and SBI.

The eligible candidate wishing to apply for IBPS Clerical Exam must be an Indian National having either completed 10th with 60% marks or having completed 12th with 50% from a recognised Board or having completed Graduation in any stream from a recognised University within the age of 18 to 28 years with upper age relaxation for reserved candidate with good command over computer operation.

The candidate wishing to apply for SBI Clerical Exam, must be an Indian National having either completed 12th with 50% marks or having completed Graduation in any stream from a recognised University within the age of 18 to 28 years with upper age relaxation for reserved candidate with good knowledge over computer operation.

For more informatio you may log on to http://www.statebankofindia.com AND http://www.ibps.in
7th February 2013, 10:23 AM
SK@S
Senior Member+++++

YES, you are eligible to apply for the bank clerks exams.
BANK CLERKS exams for government banks are conducted by IBPS and SBI

IBPS conducts exams for 20 Nationalised banks in India.

Eligibilty to apply for the IBPS CLERKS exams:
Graduation Pass in any stream
Age should be between 20 and 28 years
OBC gets 3 years and SC/ST gets 5 years age relaxations

Currently, you can aply for the SBI PO exams.
Eligibilty is Graduation pass and age between 21a nd 30 years
Last date to apply is 23rd February 2013
7th February 2013, 11:38 AM
Pillusb

Yes Dear,
you are the eligible for bank clerk post
the eligibility criteria for Bank clerical
you should pass +2 level of examination with minimum 55%
you should be in age of 18 to 28 years
For Bank PO
you should pass the degree with any stream from any recognized university
with minimum 60%
you should be in age of 21 to 30 years

All the Best...
7th February 2013, 01:51 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashok ds View Post
Hey friend,

The Bank Clerk exam is conducted based on the post of Bank Clerk post needed by the bank.And there are several banks which are conducting the Bank Clerk exam.

Several banks have separate eligibility criteria and the criteria which are needed to be satisfied by you in order for applying for the Bank Clerk exam may include such as:

>> Nationality

>> Age Limit

>> Education Qualification

As told that you have completed your Graduation,you could have applied for the Bank PO exam as you will be eligible but still as you have asked for the Bank Clerk exam you are eligible for applying for the exam as per the Education qualification needed.

-> The Nationality standard needed for the exam is that the candidate appearing for the exam must have a Citizenship in India

-> The Age Limit needed for the exam is that the candidate must have 18-28 years of age.

The selection procedure for the exam is 2 stages:
  1. Written Test
  2. Interview

You need to satisfy all the criteria's in order to apply for the Bank Clerk exam

For more info regarding the exam,check at the official site of the bank in which you are applying

ALL THE BEST
7th February 2013, 03:10 PM
shilpanaidu 123
Senior Member+

You are applicable for Bank clerk exam because you have completed graduation degree .So you can apply in SBI and IBPS clerk Exam .

Those candidate have completed 12th standard with above 60% marks OR completed graduation degree , are applicable for SBI Clerk exam.

Your age should be between 18 to 28 years old.Age relaxation is provide for SC/ST/OBC candidate.

If you have completed graduation degree OR if you have completed diploma degree then you are applicable for IBPS CLERK Exam.

Your age should be in between 18 to 28 years old.Age relaxation is provide for reserved category.

Best Books for Bank Clerk Exam:-

State Bank of India and Associate Bank Clerical Cadre
by R. Gupta's

State Bank Of India Clerical Recruitment
by Sanjay Kumar
Publisher: Unique Publishers

SBI State Bank of India Associate Banks Clerical Cadre Recruitment Exam Study Guide
by GKP
Publisher: G.K. Publications

Bank Clerical Cadre: Common Written Examination
by R. Gupta's
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?