14th February 2012, 09:51 AM
malini annamalai

What is Group 1,2 and 4 exam of TNPSC? What kind of degree holders can apply for respective groups?

what is group1,group2,group4 exams in tnpsc? which kind of degree holders can apply to respective groups... to which group btech degree holders can apply?

20th February 2012, 06:03 PM
jits
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What is Group 1,2 and 4 exam of TNPSC? What kind of degree holders can apply for respective groups?

Group exams are the exams conducted by each State Board.Group exams are divided on the basement of rank and pay package.Group 1 is the exam having higher rank and power along with pay package.Group 1 includes post of IAS Officers like Assistant Collector and higher posts of similar rank.Group 2 consists of Tehsildars, Revenue Officers,.etc.Group 3 and Group 4 consists of Typists and junior ranking officials.

The eligibility criteria may vary from exam to exam.For example if you consider the post of Drug Inspector which comes under Group 2 category then the eligibility criteria is that the candidate must be from B.Pharmacy background but for posts of Assistant Collector then the candidate must be a graduate.hence, the eligibility will definitely vary but for most of the exams the candidate must be a graduate.B.Tech degree holders can apply for Group1 and 2 exams.They can even apply for Group 3 and 4 but they will be overqualified for those posts.

It will be better that you go through your State's official PSC website for more details.
23rd March 2012, 11:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is Group 1,2 and 4 exam of TNPSC? What kind of degree holders can apply for respective groups?

I'm doing b.sc final year and i'm 20 years old(2.1.1992),can i apply any group exams?
29th March 2012, 11:30 PM
Unregistered

i am a bca graduate . Can i have any exams on 2012 in tnpsc or other bank exams?
31st March 2012, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

sir my name ashok reddy groups how many times apply genaral condidts
4th April 2012, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

i'm sri rekha i completed my B.C.A can i attend the tnpsc exam sir? [email protected]
4th April 2012, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

can anyone prepare for these exams in a months time?
27th April 2012, 12:48 AM
Unregistered

these exams in which language conduct? ??
8th May 2012, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

am doing BE.what kind of post will suit me in group1 and 2.
20th May 2012, 08:47 AM
Unregistered

Hi i'm finishing DEEE. Am i eligible for tnpsc group3 or 4? I don't know type writting and shorthand
26th May 2012, 12:01 AM
Unregistered

hi,i'm kasthuri.i'm 46 now.will i be able to apply for TNPSC group 4.im BC
2nd June 2012, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

can twelveth finished students apply for tnpsc
2nd June 2012, 10:54 PM
Unregistered

young female aspirants for group 1 & 2, please submit ur qualification to "[email protected]"........n guys, dont send mails
5th June 2012, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

hai friends.
i am Mca graduate.can i apply group1 and grop2 exams in tamilnadu.please suggest me which exams suits to me.
how much preparion is needed?
20th June 2012, 10:47 AM
Unregistered

hai sir my name is rajesh .i finished my b.tech .information technology .in andhra pradesh is it im eligible for write thes exam.
14th July 2012, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

hi my name is vaishnavi, i am doing MBA(finance), can i apply to tnpsc exam... in which group i need to apply... pls anyone guide me...
16th July 2012, 12:00 AM
Unregistered

i have finished B.E final year before one month can i eligible for apply group1& 2 exam
13th September 2012, 11:21 PM
subhashrajpurohit

friend,

TNPSC Conduct Group Exams.

TNPSC Stands for Tamil Nadu Public service Commission.
TNPSC Conduct Group 1,2,3 & 4 Exams.

ELIGIBILITY ==>

Group1 :
Educational Qualifications: Any graduate from recognized university.

Group 2:
Educational Qualification: Bachelor degree

Group 3:
Educational Qualification:you must 12th Class Passed out.

Group 4 :
Educational Qualification:you must Complete your 12th Class.

Age Limit is Same for All Group Exams -

your age Must b/w 21 - 30 years.
Upper Age Relaxation -
SC/ST - 5 years
OBC - 3 years
PD - 10 years

Syllabus for the TNPSC Group Exam :

Current Events
Indian National Movement
Mental Ability Test
General Science
History
Indian Polity
Indian Economy

GOOD LUCK..............
29th September 2012, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

is that bellow 21 years persons are not applicable for group 1&2 jobs
30th September 2012, 08:00 PM
royal.heart

Hi dear,

Group exams are the exams conducted by each State Board.Group exams are divided on the basement of rank and pay package.Group 1 is the exam having higher rank and power along with pay package.Group 1 includes post of IAS Officers like Assistant Collector and higher posts of similar rank.Group 2 consists of Tehsildars, Revenue Officers,.etc.Group 3 and Group 4 consists of Typists and junior ranking officials.

The eligibility criteria may vary from exam to exam.For example if you consider the post of Drug Inspector which comes under Group 2 category then the eligibility criteria is that the candidate must be from B.Pharmacy background but for posts of Assistant Collector then the candidate must be a graduate.hence, the eligibility will definitely vary but for most of the exams the candidate must be a graduate.B.Tech degree holders can apply for Group1 and 2 exams.They can even apply for Group 3 and 4 but they will be overqualified for those posts.

It will be better that you go through your State's official PSC website for more details.

Thanks
14th October 2012, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

hi sir,
i completed my MCA from jntu university so for which group exam iam eliglible please suggest me...
3rd January 2013, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

hai sir
i completed my degree b.com computers from osmania university so for which group i am eligible please suggest me...
22nd January 2013, 11:06 AM
Unregistered

please tell about the DEO exam? Also which group comes under this DEO exam
28th April 2013, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

Cool Re: What is Group 1,2 and 4 exam of TNPSC? What kind of degree holders can apply for respective groups?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
these exams in which language conduct? ??
mostly in tamil.if u wish u may write in english also.
13th June 2013, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

which group exams allowed for diploma candidate
2nd July 2013, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

hi sir,
i've completed mca. any special government exams suitable for me?
6th December 2013, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE COMPLETED BSc.,.now i am 32 years old.what exams eligible for me
20th December 2013, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

How many times ,the candidate can appear for the exams.....
10th March 2014, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

Hi.i am 22 years old.l completed b.sc chemistry 60%.may l qualified tnpsc exams and pls say to more details.
10th March 2014, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

Hi.i am 22 years old.l completed b.sc chemistry 60%.may l qualified tnpsc exams and pls say to more details.
20th March 2014, 11:36 PM
Unregistered

I am 35 years old and iam completed bsc horticulture how long can i apply tnpsce
20th March 2014, 11:46 PM
Unregistered

I am 35 years old and iam completed bsc horticulture how long can i apply tnpsce
18th October 2014, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

hai friends saraswathi & i'm completed b.a (eng.lit) i don't know about TNPSC so tell me group 1&2&3&4
5th March 2015, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

What are the uses of writing tnpsc exam and it well be uses ful for all tnpsc exam writen candydats
5th March 2015, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

What are the uses of writing tnpsc exam and it well be uses ful for all tnpsc exam writen candydats
12th April 2015, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

hi all i am a B.E graduate.but, i did my schloolings as a tamil medium stuent.my doubt ,is there any possibility shall i apply under tamil quota for tnpsc exams.why means i did my schoolings as a tamil medium student.so,that i can able to study all my subject in tamil.pls rply soon.
27th April 2015, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

I had completed my bsc degree with 88% and iam a mainarity student .
So plz suggest which group should I choose
28th October 2015, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

I am b.sc chemistry passed out 2015 for which post i can apply for tnpsc group2 exam
23rd August 2016, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

I want the details of jobs and salary in TNPSC group 1 2 3 4 and also the importance, increasing level of salary
28th April 2017, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

I have completed Msc Nursing? Can I write TNPSC exam? Which Group can I write? What kind of posts will I get?
25th May 2017, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

I have completed Bsc Hotel management & catering science! Can I Write TNPSC Exam? Which group can i write ? what kind of posts will i get?
28th June 2017, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

Bachelor of visual arts (animation and visual effects ) is eligible to attend all group exam?
29th November 2017, 11:56 PM
Unregistered

I am a B. A, B. Ed graduate. Can I attend tnpsc exam and in which group I would like to apply?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?