26th November 2011, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

How to pursue MBA in finance through correspondence after B.Com graduation?

I am a B.com graduate from University of Mumbai. I am aged 42. I would like to pursue MBA in finance through correspondence. Is it possible for me to do so, considering the age factor.

8th December 2011, 02:49 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to pursue MBA in finance through correspondence after B.Com graduation?

Hello Friend,
With your age and qualification you can certainly pursue the course of MBA Finance through distance education from several institution. You can choose between IGNOU and Annamalai University as both are reputed in distance learning courses.
For further information pls log on to their official website;
ignou.ac.in
annamalaiuniversity.ac.in

Regards
4th January 2012, 11:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to pursue MBA in finance through correspondence after B.Com graduation?

I completed my B.com nw workin in an organisation now i want to know whether MBA in finance through correspondance is as valuable as persuing regular MBA?
24th July 2012, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

can i do regular mba after b.com in correspondene
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?