10th February 2011, 07:37 PM
rohitbharti

Can a non UP student apply for CPMT exam? Can I apply for it without domicile?

i am not from UP and i want to fill cpmt form for 20% seat can i fill this form without domicile?

Please reply

thanks

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for CPMT & other PMT in states other than Maharashtra with Maharashtra Domicile?
  2. Am I eligible for CPMT exam? I want to apply in CPMT exam?
  3. What is the age limit for CPMT? Can I apply for CPMT?
  4. Is a student eligible to apply for HP CPMT after passing 12th CBSE?
  5. Can I apply for MP PMT being a student having completed 10+2 and from domicile state of Rajasthan?
  6. Can I apply for UPSEE exam of this year after not being a domicile of UP?
  7. Can a child of Army Personnel's apply for Himachal CPMT?
  8. One who is not a domicile of Maharashtra can apply for MH-CET 2016? -- [New]
  9. Eligibility of CPMT/RPMT 2015 for 2014 passed student
  10. Can I apply for CPMT entrance test if I am 16 years old?
  11. How to apply under the reserve domicile quota of 85% in Delhi College of Engineering? What are the rules pertaining to eligibility of Delhi Domicile?
  12. Can I apply for MHT CET if I am not a domicile or 12th passed student of Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Eligibility to apply in Ph.D Entrance Test for domicile student of Bihar who is studying M.Phil in MP?
  14. Can I apply for MBBS in other states like HP, Punjab? In which colleges can I apply if I am a domicile of Haryana?
  15. Procedure to apply for GUJCET for a domicile student?
  16. How may I get an IPO No. to apply a Government Job in other state? I am from Punjab and want to any job in Haryana. I don't have domicile of Haryana
  17. Am I Gujarat domicile or not? I've done my 10th from Ahmadabad(Gujarat) and now studying 11th in Delhi
  18. Can I apply for CPMT Exam for the year 2013 being a candidate with a date of birth 07-03-1988?
11th February 2011, 06:05 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a non UP student apply for CPMT exam? Can I apply for it without domicile?

The exam is basically conducted for selecting candidates for the various medical institutes in UP. It is for the undergraduate programme. It is a must that candidate should be a resident of UP. Outsiders are not allowed to appear for the test. You could try through the All India Entrance exam.
12th March 2011, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can a non UP student apply for CPMT exam? Can I apply for it without domicile?

Can a non hp student give the hppmt test?
29th March 2011, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

sir i m a domicile of up can i apply for uttrakhand pmt?
31st March 2011, 12:18 AM
Mayank Shekhar

Dear,
Hello,
The exam is basically conducted for selecting candidates for the various medical institutes in UP. It is for the undergraduate programme. It is a must that candidate should be a resident of UP. Outsiders are not allowed to appear for the test. You could try through the All India Entrance exam.

Thanks.
All the best.
17th April 2011, 07:03 PM
PRINCE_AKG
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by rohitbharti View Post
i am not from UP and i want to fill cpmt form for 20% seat can i fill this form without domicile?

Please reply

thanks
hi friend,

-->the candidate should be a resident of Uttar Pradesh.

***In case of non resident the candidate should fulfill the domicile criteria as laid by the government of the state

therefore a domicile is necessary...........

all the best.........
23rd April 2011, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

date of entrance exam of amupmdc mumbai and time
11th January 2012, 08:17 AM
Unregistered

I want to fill examination form of uttarakhand pmt exam form 2012. But i have not domicile. Can i apply?
7th February 2012, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

i m astudent of h.p. can i fill the upcpmt form
15th February 2012, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

What isvthe last day of submission of exam form of uppmt
9th March 2012, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

my nana is living in up for the last 20 years in his house .the plot was allotted by up govt.my mother will be gifted this house by will instrument.can i be domicile of upfor appearing in uppmt. s.suman
9th March 2012, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

my nana has ahouse in UP alloted by up govt.he is living in this house for last 20 years. the house is gifted to my mother by WILL.i am minor at present.do i become up domicile for appearing in uppmt tillusuman
23rd July 2013, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE U.P.DOMICILE BUT I AM STUDYING IN RAJASTHAN BY CBSE BOARD,PLEASE TELL ME WHEATHER I AM ELIGIBLE FOR U.P.CPMT
13th February 2014, 01:56 AM
Unregistered

i am resident of bihar ,can i fill the form of up cpmt
14th July 2014, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

I have up domicile but I am studying in mp board please tell me wheat her I am eligible for up cpmt
1st February 2016, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

I am living in up with my mother's sis having residencial home still childhood but i done my 10th nd 12th study from bihar can i apply upcpmt form
6th May 2016, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

Can a studnt of himachal pradesh (also the resident of H.P only )apply for upcpmt test . Though I have a filled the form being a resident of Himcahal pradesh....n it had no such information on the application online form...am I elligible...plz ans..!!!!!!.request!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?