29th August 2014, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

Can I study in FTII as NRI student if working in Abroad?

I am Indian. I have interest for study Film Direction in FTII. But now i am working in abroad(Job Visa). Can I apply as NRI Student.

Pls send the details to, [email protected]

5th January 2018, 09:27 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study in FTII as NRI student if working in Abroad?

As you are an Indian and working in abroad on Job visa so you can not apply as NRI student however you can apply as an Indian student. If you are interested in film direction course so you can opt for these courses:-
> Direction and Screenplay Writing
> Cinematography
> Sound Record and Sound Design
> Art Direction and Production Design
> 2 Years Film Editing course
> 2 Years Film Acting course

*In order to get a place in above mentioned courses you must have a Bachelor Degree in any discipline and you need to appear for FTII entrance examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?