12th March 2012, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

Can outside students get government engineering college without having domicile?

can outside student can get goverment engineearing collage with out having domisil? But my relative is live their, so is that possibl?

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges offering Ph.D course in Library Science?
  2. How many colleges are there in Kerala offering MBA in Airport management? Which are they?
  3. When the forms are gong to be available for engineering entrance exam for admission in DCE?
  4. How could I get the Domicile Certificate?
  5. Procedure for admission to private and government engineering college in Karnataka after scoring 1333 CET rank as a Karnataka Domicile?
  6. How Can I get domicile certificate of Maharashtra as I've completing my schooling upto 12th here? Can I get admission in government MBBS college without domicile certificate?
  7. Names and details of Anna University colleges for M.E in Tamilnadu?
  8. Are private engineering college students preferred for government jobs in comparison to those studying in government college?
  9. Dates of availability of CGPET application forms? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What does Domicile mean? How should I get the domicile certificate?
  11. How to apply under the reserve domicile quota of 85% in Delhi College of Engineering? What are the rules pertaining to eligibility of Delhi Domicile?
  12. How can I get domicile for UP?
  13. What is the domicile eligibility for MH CET exam?
  14. Am I eligible for Delhi College of Engineering in 85% quota of Delhi? How to get the domicile certificate?
  15. How much is the fee for SC/ST students in government engineering college
  16. How many years of studies is required to be domicile of Chennai? -- [New]
  17. Can I get admission through lateral entry in government engineering college of West Bengal
  18. Transfer in government engineering college from private engineering college is possible?
13th May 2016, 10:55 PM
Suraj129

Default Re: Can outside students get government engineering college without having domicile?

No, you cannot get admission with out domicile certificate as it is one of the mandatory document to be submitted while admission process.
You need to apply for domicile certificate first.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?