24th July 2011, 07:29 PM
ayesha humne

Can a PCM student appear for Journalism? Minimum percentage required to appear for the Exam?

can a pcm student appear for journalism? what will be the minimum percentage required for it?

Related Questions:
  1. What I have to do to take admission in Journalism? What is the criteria for this? Percentage required in B.Com for Journalism?
  2. What is the eligibility criteria required to join journalism after completion of B.Com course? -- [New]
  3. Which graduation course I can take to become a Journalist?
  4. Minimum percentage required in 12th to appear for IIT? Do they consider overall percentage of 6 subjects or only PCM percentage?
  5. Qualification required to be a Journalist?
  6. Minimum percentage of marks required in PCM to get into NITs being a candidate having secured 54% in 12th class?
  7. Mass communication after 12 with commerce stream? Minimum marks and subjects required? Colleges in India?
  8. How much percentage is required for journalism course?
  9. Minimum percentage required in 12th to appear for IIT JEE? Do they consider overall percentage of 6 subjects or only PCM percentage?
  10. How much percentage is needed to get in B.Tech? What are the other requirements?
  11. Can we do Journalism course after completing 12th standard? What is the percentage required?
  12. How can I join NDA after passing 12th with PCM? Minimum percentage required?
  13. What minimum percentage is required for student visa for USA?
  14. What is the minimum percentage required in PCM to join NDA?
  15. SSC exam eligibility criteria after completing graduation in Journalism?
  16. Minimum percentage required for SC category student in MBA entrance?
  17. Minimum Percentage of marks required to get admission for Biotechnology course? What is the required qualification for this?
  18. list of MAT colleges? any chance to get admission in top colleges with 82 percentile? -- [Most Discussed]
3rd September 2011, 09:00 PM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can a PCM student appear for Journalism? Minimum percentage required to appear for the Exam?

Dear friend,

Yes of course a student with PCM subjects in his 10(+2) ,can join in journalism course.

To start career in journalism one can start right after passing 12th, i.e pursuing B.A in journalism.

There are various percentage criteria for different institutions, so you need to know it when you choose the particular institute you want admission in.

But generally ,one needs to have at least 45% marks in 10(+2). So the subjects in 12th don't matter in this case, all stream students can pursue journalism course.

Best of luck!
29th October 2012, 09:13 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can a PCM student appear for Journalism? Minimum percentage required to appear for the Exam?

what preparation for entry in journalism course after the graduation in B.Sc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?