1st November 2011, 12:15 AM
santosh palikhel

How to study Masters in Engineering in USA? What is the scope of Nepalese Civil Engineering in USA?

how can we study master in engineering in usa with working there?
what is the scope of nepalese civil engineering in usa

Related Questions:
13th May 2012, 11:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to study Masters in Engineering in USA? What is the scope of Nepalese Civil Engineering in USA?

dear sir i am interested to study engieneeriny course but i am confuse to chooce the respective field
7th July 2012, 05:09 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to study Masters in Engineering in USA? What is the scope of Nepalese Civil Engineering in USA?

dear sir i am a bachler in civil engineering in india. How can i study in master in usa?. I am a greencard holder also..
27th December 2012, 12:22 AM
Unregistered

Sir i want to have a master degree in civil engineering from USA or india. What is the scope for me
10th September 2014, 09:55 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
dear sir i am interested to study engieneeriny course but i am confuse to chooce the respective field
Yes yew can choose..civil for furthering your studies..it has more scope in all over the world..
3rd December 2014, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

Which course has better future in usa, ms in civil or ms in engineering management. ?
22nd August 2015, 06:26 AM
Unregistered

Sir i have completed bachelor degree in civil engineering from nepal. I am pramanent resident here in US. Is there any chance of getting job without doing master here in US?..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?