4th October 2011, 11:43 PM
Unregistered

Can a person with Colour Blindness is eligible to become Ground Duty Officer in Air Force?

i would like to know about wether a person having colour blindness is eligible to become a ground duty officer in Indian Airforce

Related Questions:
  1. Is a colour blind person eligible for Ground Duty Officers entry in Indian Air Force?
  2. After BBA and MBA what to do to join Indian Air Force as an officer in ground duty?
  3. Date of entrance exam for commerce graduates for the post of Ground Duty Officer in IAF?
  4. Will there be any chance for girls to work in IAF after completing M.Sc. Polymer Science?
  5. Can I become a Pilot through AFCAT after doing 12th in Non Medical
  6. Am I eligible for IFS exam if I am a colour blindness person
  7. Procedure to become Law Officer in Indian Air Force for B.Sc LLB Honours graduate?
  8. B.Sc (H) CS student can appear for AFCAT or CDS?
  9. Syllabus for Air Force admission test? Previous year papers for Ground Duty Course for Accounts Branch?
  10. Am I eligible for AFCAT for group duty after private B.Com with 55%? -- [New]
  11. Are colour blind people eligible for major PSU Exams and other exams? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What are the career options in IAF after completing PG in electronics
  13. Do girls have any opportunities in Airforce after 12th? How can I apply for it?
  14. Whether a person can get into Flying and Ground branches of Air Force just by clearing AFCAT?
  15. Can I apply for AFCAT Exam being a candidate of B.Com?
  16. Am i eligible for ground duty officer after scoring 55% in M.A Graduation?
  17. Study material to crack Air Force Ground Duty exam and SSB Interview? Names and contact details of coaching institutes in Bangalore?
  18. Is there any Recruitment available in IAF? What's the selection procedure and how to apply for the same? Is only the GPO(in every city) providing the application forms for IAF?
14th November 2011, 01:31 AM
Beready

Default Re: Can a person with Colour Blindness is eligible to become Ground Duty Officer in Air Force?

hello friend,

i am sorry to tell you that ,
if you are facing problem with your eyes or your eyes having any prob .
then can't join airforce .
good luck.
17th February 2012, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can a person with Colour Blindness is eligible to become Ground Duty Officer in Air Force?

How can a person find out whether he is colour blind?
13th July 2013, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

iz colour blind person can join I.A.F ..????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?