15th December 2015, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for AFCAT for group duty after private B.Com with 55%?

I am private B.Com graduate with 55% is I am eligible for afcat for ground duty?

16th December 2015, 08:52 AM
aviral@12345

Default Re: Am I eligible for AFCAT for group duty after private B.Com with 55%?

Only those candidates who are graduates can apply for the AFCAT exam.

The eligibility criterion specifies that the candidates should have passed the graduation from reputed institution. The candidates should have scored around 60% marks in the degree course.

Those who are post graduates with about 50 % of marks are also eligible to apply.

Only unmarried candidates who are between the age limit of 20 – 27 can apply.
16th December 2015, 09:57 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for AFCAT for group duty after private B.Com with 55%?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am private B.Com graduate with 55% is I am eligible for afcat for ground duty?
You are a B.Com candidate so you are eligible for AFCAT exam in Ground duty post.

Those candidates who have completed in PG Degree/Bachelor Degree in any subjects from a recognized university are eligible for Ground Duty Branches .

Your age should be in between 19 to 27 years.
16th December 2015, 10:23 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria Required to apply for AFCAT Examination:

There are several streams constituted with AFCAT Entrance Examination. Several branches available are,
* AFCAT Flying Branch
* AFCAT Technical Branch
* AFCAT Ground Duty Officer's Course (GDOC) ---> again in GDOC there are 3 sub streams which are Administration Department, Logistics Department and Accounts Department.
> For Logistics and Administration: Minimum Graduate Degree with minimum 60% marks from a recognized university
> For Accounts Department: Bachelor of Commerce with minimum 60% marks are required to be eligible.

You have mentioned that you did Private B.Com, but make sure the university which you completed Graduation must be recognized one. If the university is recognized, I am sure you are certainly eligible to appear in AFCAT Examination.
16th December 2015, 12:14 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

No, you are not eligible for AFCAT for ground duty after private B.Com with 55%. Candidate must have secure more than 60% marks in graduation in order to be eligible for AFCAT ground duty staff or candidate must have post graduation degree/ diploma in any discipline with more than 50% marks.
Age of candidate must be from 20 to 26 years.
16th December 2015, 04:03 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

No, you are not eligible to appear for AFCAT examination. AFCAT examination is conducted twice every year.

The eligibility to appear for Ground Duty examination is :-

* Candidates must have passed graduation from recognised university.

* Candidates must have minimum 60% aggregate in graduation.

* Candidate's age must be between 20-26 years.

So, you are not eligible to appear for examination. For more information about examination visit at http://www.careerairforce.nic.in.
16th December 2015, 07:29 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

No, you are not eligible for the AFCAT as the eligibility criteria says that you must have to score at least 60% marks in your three years degree course from ant recognized university. Also for the ground duty your age must be 20 to 26 years.
16th December 2015, 07:34 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT) is the exam conducted by the IAF twice in a year for recruiting the eligible candidates in Flying branch, Technical branch and Ground duty branch.

The eligibility requirements for the Ground duty branch is given below.

ELIGIBILITY :

* Candidate should be citizen of India.

* Candidates age should be minimum of 20 years and maximum of 26 years.

* Age relaxation is applicable as per norms.

* Candidate should complete bachelor's degree/ P.G.Degree/ Diploma in any discipline/ CA/ ICWA with 50% marks from any recognized university.

As you have done graduation in commerce with 55% marks you are eligible to write the AFCAT exam.
16th December 2015, 09:36 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Sorry, you are not eligible to appear for AFCAT examination.

As minimum required aggregate to appear for AFCAT examination is 60% from recognised university in graduation degree.

So, you cannot appear for examination. To get other details for examination visit at www.careerairforce.nic.in.
16th December 2015, 10:06 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility criteria for Ground Duty Branch of Indian Air Force:

1. Bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university with at least 60% marks in graduation.

For B.Com graduate in Account section, at least 60% marks is required.

You can not apply for AFCAT exam.
16th December 2015, 11:57 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
The eligibility for AFCAT GDOC is Graduate Degree (minimum 3 year degree course) in any discipline with 60% marks or a post graduate degree / equivalent diploma in any discipline with minimum of 50% marks. These are all the eligibility for the AFCAT GDOC. The age limit is 20 to 26 years.
So, you are not eligible with B.Com with 55% marks.
25th October 2016, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE 46% IN GRADUATION B.COM AND IN M.COM 55% AND I AM 25 YEAR OLD I AM ELIGIBLE TO APPLY FOR AFCAT?
3rd April 2020, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

My m. Com percentage is 64% but b. Com percentage is, 58% can i apply for afcat exam please sir clear my doubts
11th July 2020, 12:23 AM
Unregistered

I have 86% in 10 th and 87% in 12th..but I hold 55% in degree.Can I apply for afcaf exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?