12th May 2014, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

B.Sc (H) CS student can appear for AFCAT or CDS?

I am a BSc.(H) CS student
Tell me can i i give AFCAT OR CDS exam

14th May 2014, 11:06 PM
Experts
Senior Member+

Default Re: B.Sc (H) CS student can appear for AFCAT or CDS?

Yes of course, you can appear for AFCAT Examination or CDS Examination. Let see the details of AFCAT and CDS Examination. CDS i.e Combined Defence Service Examination is conducted by UPSC twice in a year for Military Academy, Naval Academy, Air Force Academy and Officer Training Academy. As per your qualification you are eligible to apply for all the service in the CDS Examination.

Military Academy and Officer Training Academy :- Applicant must have a completed degree course in any discipline. Final year of degree course may also eligible to apply. Military Academy age should between 19-24 years, Officer Training Academy age should between 19-25 years. Unmarried male candidates are eligible to apply.

Naval Academy and Air Force Academy :- Applicant must have a completed degree with Mathematics as compulsory subjects at 12th level or B.E/B.Tech from a recognized University or equivalent qualification. Naval Academy age should between 19-22 years, Air Force Academy age should between 19-23 years.

The Exam pattern of CDS :- General Knowledge, Elementary Mathematics and English Language.

AFCAT i.e Air Force Common Admission Test and this examination is conducted by Indian Air Force twice in a year for admission to Flying branch, Technical Branch and Ground Duty Branch.

You are eligible to apply for Flying Branch and Ground Duty Branch. You are ineligible to apply for Technical Branch. The exam notification not yet released but you can expect the notification soon.

As per your qualification you are eligible to apply for AFCAT and CDS Examination.
10th July 2021, 01:55 PM
Singhskomal

Default Re: B.Sc (H) CS student can appear for AFCAT or CDS?

Eligibility for combined defence services exam ( CDSE)
Indian citizenship, unmarried, Bachelor's in science.
Age limit 19 years to 23 years.
The selection process happens in four stages:-
Written test, SSB interview, pilot aptitude test and medical examination.
Written exam on theoretical knowledge in subjects like English, physics and mathematics.
Interview test visual perception, psychological stability, how one work as a team and how they answer in stressful situations.
You are eligible for IAS EXAM.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?