17th April 2011, 12:11 AM
rps740320

Study material to crack Air Force Ground Duty exam and SSB Interview? Names and contact details of coaching institutes in Bangalore?

Respected Sir,

Could you please provide me online link for study materials to crack Air Force Ground Duty, SSB Interview. And Name & Address of some good Institutes in Bangalore which provide coaching for the same.

Please Email me the link at [email protected]

Thanking You,

Ravi

4th May 2011, 11:25 PM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Study material to crack Air Force Ground Duty exam and SSB Interview? Names and contact details of coaching institutes in Bangalore?

Well dear not much resourece are available there on net regarding SSB or others so that I can provide the same.

However, have suggestions for some good studey materials as discussed below.

1) PERSONALITY DEVELOPMENT of Arihant's Publications.

2)

3)

4)

Apart from that I have also attached some very useful materials which will help you to face the SSB better.

Regards
~Faiyaz~
Attached Files
File Type: pdf SSB 1.pdf(39.6 KB, 933 views)
File Type: pdf SSB 2.pdf(81.4 KB, 1011 views)
30th May 2011, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Study material to crack Air Force Ground Duty exam and SSB Interview? Names and contact details of coaching institutes in Bangalore?

..sir m in b.com final year n after the b.com i want to join airforce as an accounts branch officer ..could u tell me how to apply n from the coaching for the entrance test can i get?..n i hv eyesight 2.75 cn i eligible to apply for accounts branch?..plz sir help me out.
3rd June 2011, 05:57 PM
united india

Please find the attachment of a sample paper for ground duty.

Institutes for coaching in Bangalore are :

Avalon Academy Vijayanagar
193/2, P.V. Plaza, 17th Cross
M.C.Layout, Vijayanagar
Bangalore - 560040

A . J Aviation
911/1,KG Layout
NH-4,T-Dasarahalli
Bangalore - 560057
Attached Files
File Type: pdf CET-Airforce-GroundDuty.pdf(49.4 KB, 414 views)
2nd July 2011, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

Re:study material to clear airforce ground duty examination and SSB interview?Names and contact details of coaching institutes in Thane.
19th December 2011, 11:45 PM
Unregistered

sir i m intrested in airforce ground duty officer. plz help me hw i crack the exam.
10th January 2012, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

sir ,
i am a final b tech year student in electrical engineering. want to know that, how can i.... or what strategies i have to
take for crack ssb in iaf?
20th January 2012, 10:58 AM
Unregistered

plase u tel me ?what is quelification in study in arifoce neede
28th July 2013, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

sir i came to b interseted in working in ground duty branch, afcat is scheduled for next month n m in m 7th sem of engineering, as such i havent prepared a bit, is it possible to b prepared in a mnths period?
17th August 2013, 11:39 PM
Unregistered

sir,
I am a girl.Recently I completed my b.tech with 62%(INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY) as now I want to take a coaching for the written exams for IAF(INDIAN AIR FORCE) ground duitie but,I don't have any NCC certificates or any thing else.can I get job in that?And please kindly,suggest me the best coaching center in bangalor city itself and also fee details of that institute and also the address of it.please give me the answer with out ignoring it.
Thank you sir.
23rd January 2014, 10:37 AM
Unregistered

The concerned Person, please help me to find out that how can I apply for direct ssb interview for ground duties. I am MBA(HR) and working in a multi national company right now. I am keen to join AIF.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?