24th June 2016, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

What to study after completion of BBS course? Can I apply for the government job in Nepal?

As i have completed bbs third year i am confuse what to study to get a better job or government job. Nepal have less skilled manpower so what should i study to get government job or better job in nepal? Can you please provide me the inforamtion?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to appear for government job after completion of 12th from Nepal?
  2. Is the MDS degree form Nepal valid in India? Can I apply for Government sector after degree in Nepal?
  3. Is there a chance for me to get the government job after completion of B.Tech 3rd year ECE?
  4. Can I apply for government dentist job in India if I am from Nepal?
  5. Advantages and job opportunities for Agriculture student in Nepal and other countries? -- [New]
  6. Is it possible to get job in India after studying 12th from Nepal? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Am I eligible to apply for government job after completion completion of BA graduation from IGNOU? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to apply for government job in India after completion of BCA course?
  9. Which government job I can apply after completion of M.Sc Chemistry?
  10. Which government job I can apply after completion of B.Sc degree?
  11. What are the various job options available in government sector after completion of B.Tech course?
  12. What are the government jobs I can apply for after completion of FYJC?
  13. Is it possible to apply for government jobs after completion of arts graduation? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What are the various central government job to apply after completion of Ph.D?
  15. How can I get a government job after completion of vocational inter in EET group?
  16. Can I get job in India being from Nepal? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What is the procedure followed to apply for government job in TamilNadu tourism after completion of BA course?
  18. Am I eligible to apply for government job in Bihar after completion of CTET?
10th April 2018, 04:08 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to study after completion of BBS course? Can I apply for the government job in Nepal?

If you are an Indian, then you won't be eligible for government jobs in Nepal. Government jobs of that country are only available for Nepali citizens, who have the required qualification for the job.

If you have got BBS degree from an UGC recognized university, then you can apply for government jobs available in India. There are many jobs, which just ask for degree in any stream.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?