14th March 2017, 11:01 AM
Unregistered

Can a post graduate with 57% marks write UP B.Ed entrance exam? When to apply for it?

Hello sir, I have got 48%, 57% in graduation and Post graduation. I want to write UP B.Ed entrance exam. Can I write UP B.Ed entrance exam? When to apply for it?

15th March 2017, 06:49 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a post graduate with 57% marks write UP B.Ed entrance exam? When to apply for it?

Yes, you are eligible to appear for UP B.Ed entrance examination.

The application form for examinatio is available now. The eligibility to appear for entrance examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor or master degree from a recognised university with minimum 50%.

So, on the basis of your PG qualification you are eligible to appear for examination and after qualinfying in the examination will be eligible to get admission.
15th March 2017, 08:50 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a post graduate with 57% marks write UP B.Ed entrance exam? When to apply for it?

B.Ed stands for Bachelor of Education and it is two year duration course.

Yes, you are eligible to appear for examination. The minimum eligibility to appear for examination is candidate must have passed bachelor degree. Candidates with master degree qualification having 50% are also eligible to appear for examination.

The application form for examination is available now and last date of filling the application form online is 2nd April.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?