18th February 2016, 11:13 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria to fill the PO form? Am I eligible after graduation with 55% and post graduation with 62%?

i got 55 percent in graduation and 62 percent in post graduation. Can i fill the form of po.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to get admission in B.Ed for a candidate who has secured 59% in Post Graduation and 44% in Graduation?
  2. Am I eligible for B.Ed course after scoring 42% in graduation and post graduation?
  3. What is the eligibility criteria asked for the external students to do post graduation in engineering?
  4. Am I eligible to study Post Graduation in Economics being a B.Com graduate?
  5. Eligibility for SBI PO examination after 10th with 70%, 12th with 78%, graduation with 58% and post graduation with 70%?
  6. Eligibility criteria for doing Post Graduation in Astrophysics subject?
  7. B.Ed eligibility after 60% in M.A?
  8. Can I apply for B.Ed course with 50% marks in Graduation and 53% in Post Graduation?
  9. Eligibility criteria for doing Post Graduation in Business Management?
  10. Am I eligible for IFBI programs if I am currently doing my Post Graduation?
  11. Jobs for average marks holder in graduation and post graduation?
  12. Eligibility for B.Ed after post graduation with 69%?
  13. Eligibility for PGT after post graduation in geophysics?
  14. Am I eligible for Indian Economic Services exam after completion of post graduation course via distance mode? Can someone let me know on the eligibility criteria followed for the IES exam?
  15. Eligibility for TGT exam to do B.Ed in J&K after graduation with 46% and post graduation in English with 47.5%?
  16. Am I eligible to apply for SBI PO post if I have 49% marks in Graduation? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What is the minimum marks required in graduation for getting admission of post graduation course?
  18. Am I eligible to do graduation at the age of 32 years?
21st February 2016, 05:53 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to fill the PO form? Am I eligible after graduation with 55% and post graduation with 62%?

Eligibility Criteria to Apply for PO Recruitment:

Yes, you are eligible to apply for PO (Probationary Officer) Recruitment with the above mentioned percentage criteria. The minimum qualification required to be eligible for appearing in IBPS PO or SBI PO or any other PO recruitment examinations. I am happy to say that there is no certain percentage criteria required. As there is no minimum percentage is required, I am sure you are certainly eligible to apply for PO recruitment. As you have completed the Graduation and Post Graduation successfully, I am sure you are certainly eligible to apply for PO Recruitment.
21st February 2016, 08:31 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to fill the PO form? Am I eligible after graduation with 55% and post graduation with 62%?

Yes, you are eligible for Bank PO with the marks you have got. In fact you just need degree in any discipline from a recognized university to become eligible for this exam which is conducted by IBPS.

No problem at all for you and post graduation is extra qualification for this job. Just make sure that you fulfill the age criteria.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?