2nd April 2016, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

How many times we can take up to complete CS after completion of 12th standard?

How many times we can take up to complete CS after completion of 12th standard? Can you please provide me the information on the same? It will be helpful if you can answer me back as soon as possible. Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do after completion of 12th standard?
  2. Is it possible for changing school after completion of 11th?
  3. Am I eligible to take diploma civil after completion of 12th standard?
  4. What is the procedure followed for joining Ethical Hacking course after completion of 12th standard?
  5. What is the procedure to be followed to join AFMC after completion of 12th standard?
  6. Is it possible to do diploma in Interior designing after 10th class?
  7. What is the procedure to follow for getting admission in JNU after completion of 12th standard?
  8. What should I do to get a government job after completion of 12th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to become an Indian Airforce Officer directly after 10th?
  10. What is the procedure followed to apply for Indian CDC after completion of 12th standard?
  11. Am I eligible for doing B.Tech abroad after completion of 12th standard in India?
  12. Can i do Automobile Engineering after 10th? List colleges offering this course?
  13. What is the procedure to get admission in NIRMA for doing diploma course after completion of 12th standard?
  14. Is it possible for me to get admission for 12th standard after completion of 11th standard?
  15. Possibility to study B.Tech in IIT for Engineering Diploma student?
  16. Can I join diploma or 11th after my intermediate studies? Which will provide more income in future?
  17. What is the procedure to be followed to set the banking career in future after completion of 12th standard?
  18. Is there 1 year diploma course available for doing fashion designing course in Ghaziabad after completion of 12th standard?
15th March 2017, 08:59 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many times we can take up to complete CS after completion of 12th standard?

CS is Company Secretary course. It is course which has three stages namely foundation course, executive course and professional course. The duration of foundation course is 8 months, that of intermediate level is 10 months and a candidate can appear for final course after nine months of intermediate course.

So, if you are a talented students, in total duration of three years after 10+2, you can complete this course. But if you will fail in any stage, duration of course will extend further. After 12th, you can apply for Company Secretary foundation course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?