6th April 2014, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

Regular MBA is better after M.Pharm or distance MBA while working is better?

I am M.Pharm Pharmacology i want to know whether doing regular MBA would be better or while doing job, distance MBA would help also tell me which branch would be best for MBA finance or marketing.

8th April 2014, 06:59 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Regular MBA is better after M.Pharm or distance MBA while working is better?

Both the options are good and the option which you will choose depends a lot on your current condition and future career goals. If you are doing a good job in well reputed company and do not want to leave it rather want growth in that company then its better to go for distance mode of study in MBA rather than regular MBA.

If you are not having a job right now, or doing job in some small company or not satisfied with the job, then you should go for regular MBA so that after completion of that you can avail the better opportunities preferably from the on campus drive in the respective college.
10th April 2014, 02:47 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Regular MBA is better after M.Pharm or distance MBA while working is better?

You considered that you have done your master degree course in M.Pharm pharmacology also considered that you want to know which is better between regular MBA and distance MBA course so I am now explain about it and clearing your confusion.

If you are doing your job then you can do distance MBA degree for your extra curricular activities or for gaining another degree. If you have a job seeker then for job you must have do a regular MBA degree because there are no value in distance degree for fresher. I think you don’t have do any degree because you already have done your master degree no need to any other degree because it waste your time.

As you have done M.Pharm pharmacology there have much more scope in this field you can do government service are like drugs research center as junior scientist as a first post after that you can promoted up to professor and you also prepared for civil service exam for the post of IAS(Indian administrative service), IPS(Indian police service), IFS(Indian forest service),IRS(Indian revenue service) or you can do lectureship it is best profession ever. My suggestion is you can do lectureship.
25th October 2017, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

I've done M.Pharm in pharmaceutics and working as QA Executive in reputated pharma MNC but i want to push my career with fast pace so please tell me the option regarding executive MBA in which programme?
22nd February 2019, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

I want to change my field from pharmacy. I have done M.Pharm and and want to pursue MBA. Which field in MBA would be better?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?