12th July 2010, 10:04 PM
vickytaj

Should I do MBA through regular or correspondence? Which will provide better job opportunities?

studying mba in regular or mba in corresponce ? which will get job status?

19th December 2011, 12:16 PM
meenakshikailasam

Default Re: Should I do MBA through regular or correspondence? Which will provide better job opportunities?

better you can go for TANCET exam.....the announcement will come by january..you may get thet application from your naerest engineering college and fill it and alsi take a D.D of 300rs.that all details will be given in tat form.based on the marks obtained we ll get different types of colleges during counselling..the exam ll be quite easy which includes numerical and quantitative,english aptitude tests
19th December 2011, 12:17 PM
meenakshikailasam

Default Re: Should I do MBA through regular or correspondence? Which will provide better job opportunities?

better you acn go for tancet exam
19th December 2011, 01:00 PM
feedburner

hello vicky,
i think so that you should do mba through regular course as th industry now demand
mba professional who has done a regular full time mba.
howver if you are still interested in doing mba from correspondence course then i
i will suggest you that you do it from a good university like manipal&ignou
19th December 2011, 01:08 PM
Sakshi Bathla

Quote:
Originally Posted by vickytaj View Post
You can do MBA according to the situation you presently are, that is, you can go for a regular course if,
1.You can attend your college regularly and can tackle the assignment work properly.
2.You are presently not in a job.
3.You have a good financial backing or in a position to take a loan.
4.You do have will to take exams like CAT, XAT, MAT, IIFT, SNAP, etc.
5.You want to gain a good value as an MBA.
However, you can also do it correspondence if,
1.You are currently in a job and cannot devote time in studying a lot.
2.You are some short of financial resources.
3.Value as an MBA doesn't matters you a lot.
4.You just want to have a job and not so serious in having a good job.
Its a better option to have done MBA through regular course as it will give more opportunities so as to have good placement through college only.
Decide depending upon the situation you are in.
All The Best.
19th December 2011, 01:32 PM
meenakshikailasam

better you can go 4 TANCET exam...it was quite easy which includes nemerical and quantitative and english aptitude tests..
19th December 2011, 03:33 PM
nidhi_kankani

Quote:
MBA in regular is anytym better than correspondence... that too if u hav a work experience of 1-2 years will help u getting into a good mba college... take up CAT and depending upon ur CAT score n work ex, u may get into a good MBA college...
20th December 2011, 12:15 AM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Should I do MBA through regular or correspondence? Which will provide better job opportunities?

Quote:

MBA Regular Vs MBA Correspondence

MBA Regular from any institute any day will yield much better results than correspondence course from the same college

Correspondence course students are generally the second preference by the companies..

Correspondence courses imply that the candidates have studied only from the books and there is lesser probability of the candidates having practical knowledge

Moreover, correspondence course is always a choice that is made by the students when they don't manage a seat in the regular course so the companies would obviously think likewise when they see your resume and will get an impression that the candidate sitting in front of them is slightly less meritorious which is the reason why the candidate is pursuing/pursued correspondence course rather than regular

all the best..

With Warm Regards
Nitz
20th December 2011, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

I think you should do regular mba from Banglore that will help you all the way bcoz most of the mba college are best and you will surely get knowledge when you will be regular.If you will not be regular then you cant concentrate on your study.for best job,you should need your best knowledge in that field
20th December 2011, 07:35 PM
Sayyed Shahrukh

Cool Re: Should I do MBA through regular or correspondence? Which will provide better job opportunities?

Hello Friend,

You do MBA Through Regular Because it is good for your Job.

If you Do MBA through the Correspondence then Interviewer thinks the student have no practical Knowledge.
So MBA with regular is good.

Best Of Luck

Sayyed Shahrukh
28th November 2013, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

in mba which dept is best for career.. an also which institute is best for mba in chennai city..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?