31st December 2017, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

Can a second year B.Com join CA IPCC course directly? What should I do to get exemption?

I have passed B.Com second year and wanted to join CA course. Please tell me can I join CA IPCC course directly? What should I do to get exemption?

6th January 2018, 07:35 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a second year B.Com join CA IPCC course directly? What should I do to get exemption?

No, being a B.Com second year student, you are not eligible to join CA IPCC course. To be eligible to directly register for CA IPCC course, you should have passed B.Com course with minimum aggregate of 55% aggregate marks from a recognised university to be exempted from appearing in CPT examination. So, being a B.Com second year student, you have to complete your third year B.Com course with minimum aggregate of 55% aggregate marks from a recognised university to be executed from appearing in CPT examination.
7th January 2018, 08:40 AM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can a second year B.Com join CA IPCC course directly? What should I do to get exemption?

As far as you are concerned about appearing in CA IPCC ( Integrated Professional Competence Course ) through direct entry scheme by exempting CPT ( Common Proficiency Test ) having passed second year of your B.Com degree course then I would like to let you know that you can register for same being final year student of B.Com degree course but your candidature will be valid for IPCC admission only if you manage to qualify your B.Com degree with 55% marks ( or 50% marks in case you belong to SC/ST or PWD category ) from a recognized university.

For more FAQs associated to IPCC registration you can refer to the link www.icai.org.in .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?